!Conversion

Norther

1. Conversion

2. Description of the problem: You should be able to apply conversion twice to heal 2x as much for 2x more rp with /cast !conversion macro. Here's a thread with video for proof Double Conversion Macro Trick

3.How it must work:When you press the macro twice it should double conversion effect.

4.Date when you tested it:24.1.2015

5.Realm: Fun

6.Priority of the problem: 9/10 this bug prevents appropiate use of conversion.

• 3 months later...
1. Conversion

2. Description of the problem: You should be able to apply conversion twice to heal 2x as much for 2x more rp with /cast !conversion macro. Here's a thread with video for proof Double Conversion Macro Trick

3.How it must work:When you press the macro twice it should double conversion effect.

4.Date when you tested it:24.1.2015

5.Realm: Fun

6.Priority of the problem: 9/10 this bug prevents appropiate use of conversion.

that was a bug on retail mirin

• 4 months later...

Although it was considered a glitch, they could've fixed it during MoP but instead they waited until the release of WoD.

The way they fixed it was by removing the initial tick (the immediate heal as soon as you activate the ability), so unless they do that here, they won't be able to fix it because they'd have to change the entire mechanic of it. Hence, I've come to the conclusion that it may be a problem with the macro itself? For whatever reason, maybe /cast ! doesn't work (with one ability)? Possibly /cast !Conversion, !Conversion?. I'm not too sure cause I know my /castsequence !Blood Presence, !Unholy Presence works but that's a sequence macro.

Maybe someone can share their insight?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...