Suggestion

Twigger

Anyways guys i had a cool thing on my mind. Are you all tired to find players to be able to do Firelands, BOT, BWD or raids alike wich you can't solo? Well, i'd want to see a stat/dmg boost or w/e you want to call it for low level instances to be able to solo them. Like you got it on the new expansion called WoD. Some WoD privates already got it set up so it shouldn't be a big deal to get it working here. Only in PvE ofcourse and inside the instances. Just hit me up with your reply and what you think about it, imo it would be a great feature and this would be the only server that has it.

I think this wont come to true ....and yeah I smell it would have thousands of people who would exploit the buff so it would be outside PvE enviroment.

Yes, nothing more to say here.

its a special formula in WoD and gms wont even try to ruin their "retail" experience

"GMs" oh, hahahaha so fun that you believe they fix the game :D

Well I think this is a bad idea no offense Twigger but it would be abused and so on and there is always, atleast when I'm online, someone LFG for eg. Firelands, BoT etc.

Yes, nothing more to say here.

"GMs" oh, hahahaha so fun that you believe they fix the game :D

Well I think this is a bad idea no offense Twigger but it would be abused and so on and there is always, atleast when I'm online, someone LFG for eg. Firelands, BoT etc.

Yeah they are looking but bro you can't imagine how bad they are... At some point i hoped for wow to be singleplayer hahaha xD