Auction House!!

Khyntia

• Game Masters

Hello Gm's, i had one Vial of the Sands for sale at AH for 700k gold, seems it was solded for 270k ? How that can be posible if the price was on both spaces 700k ? I have the email saved and u can track the bastard who did that and ban him.

New point : GM's are banning ppl for caps lock but no one ban ppl who are really hack in game, I even msg one GM and he didn't even answer me, what's the point to have so many "GM's" when they don't even answer when you wanna report someone ?

And please find me a solution with the mount i was selling at AH, it's a damn shame when no one does nothing about such things.

(also don't tell me i put a wrong price on AH because i didn't)

I have in game the same name as here. Please keep me updated with this situation. Ty

GM's are not "banning" people for caps it's a mute, adn that you just stood upon is a bug with the AH and that is another reason why I do not use it.

Please just calm down and please don't question the GMs work and we don't have more then 4 GMs atm.

No need to rage on the forums and please follow the rules about posting in this section: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=73659

Thank you.

• Game Masters

Hello again, i'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but that bug isn't my problem, who is going to give me back the mount ? Please check my char email and there is the e-mail, even the gold from it. But i want my problem to be solved.. please let me know when i will get my mount back.

Ty

Anything with a price higher than 340-350k, it will bug the AH and the seller will receive a lower amount of money, regardless of what sum he asks.

So, the only way to have all your money atm, is to sell the valuable items directly to players.

If you use AH for sums higher than 350k, you will receive much less.

Hope this helps.

As for returning the money or the item...they are gone forever...

It happened to me too, I lost 2 panthers at the same time, and received no money AT ALL.

Shit happens...no refund, no panthers.

• Game Masters

I didn't ask for my money, i asked for my mount, also shits not happens, then ppl who donate here in game means to not donate anymore because shits happens? I don't like to donate and someone tells me "shit happens"!

If this is the final answer at least i know for sure i won't donate ever !

Thanks !

I didn't ask for my money, i asked for my mount, also shits not happens, then ppl who donate here in game means to not donate anymore because shits happens? I don't like to donate and someone tells me "shit happens"!

If this is the final answer at least i know for sure i won't donate ever !

Thanks !

Your attitude is like : '' I demand you to give back that and that bc that bugged out!'' Ignoring the fact this is Private Server not Retail , You won't ever receive refund for that , the biggest thing you can do is make a bugreport and get the post ignored.