This has crossed a line

BlueIceX

So, when are you guys going to fix pve scaling in pvp, I just had ten arenas in row against random oppoments they all were full pve, for instance, pve 900k hp priest who does 7x times more damage than my partner... 57k devouring plague thicks..

Everyday, I see more and more full pve people using full pve and oneshotting you in GCD.

This is pvp funserver, so best option would be to completely remove pve gear.

Edited by BlueIceX

You tell me? 724k hp ret paladin with 2.4kk dmg done and 970k healing done in 20 seconds. he's throwing 120k templars with 160k HoW's so everything is totally fine. There are two types of bugged classes: bugs that make them freaking op, like buying pve for ret pala. And there are other kind of bugs, like ww ToK absorbing 200k out of the paladins 2.4kk. The best is that you can't even buy pve for monks persay, since you lose the set bonus. But ofc, Balance Druids with infinite amount of instant cast healing touches are totally fine too, he had 3kk healing done in a 1.5 minute match. I'd like to say that there are temporary solutions too: if it takes freaking 4 months to fix PvE, just simply DISABLE all of the PvE items for that 4 months until it get's fixed... (actually I can't image what those 5 devs are working on, when paladins kick the stars down from heavens with that damage in PvE...)

Matukaa my friend look at it from a bright side... PvE gear is useless for warriors in PvP I tested my damage with pve gear with and without buffs, and with full pride... I do more damage with pride (in bg's and arena in world pvp I use pve gear but still not doing as high dmg as with full pride).

PvE gear SHOULDN'T be removed, just repaired so it scales down in battlegrounds and arenas (which will probably be done someday) coz it's usefull for raid runs for transmog, now that all Cata raids are open raiding them with PvE gear is much easier and faster than with PvP gear.