English Speakers Discussion Thread for x5

minebass

This will be our official thread for English speakers that will be for now until the admins or owner make a sub-section for us.

You can ask for help in this thread , look for guilds that are English , look for raid groups ext. or discuss things server related.

We hope that we will soon get a sub-section in this great community. I welcome all those who have joined.

Now you can ask away or discuss things here.

• Like 5

Deleted

Well I may not understand the other part that you wrote but sir you don't need to be rude. We are all the same we just want to play the game and enjoy the server as much as you do so try to understand us.

Edited by Astik

Well I may not understand the other part that you wrote but sir you don't need to be rude. We are all the same we just want to play the game and enjoy the server as much as you do so try to understand us.

Do not pay any attention to him. He has child cerebral palsy.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=For russian player Amigo]Здесь попросили писать англо говорящих, Амигос.

Hi there. You know, i'm looking for english speaking guild for my english practice.

I have a few problems with x5 realms, 'couse it's hard to me to play here. I think, together we can eliminate this problem. Don't you think so?

Edited by Darze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[spoiler=For russian player Amigo]Здесь попросили писать англо говорящих, Амигос.

Hi there. You know, i'm looking for english speaking guild for my english practice.

I have a few problems with x5 realms, 'couse it's hard to me to play here. I think, together we can eliminate this problem. Don't you think so?

Well sure thing dude just pm me in game im toxicpure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...