Transmog Abuse?

MintyFresh

i can't see why it should be bannable, also nothing in the rules states Cheat engine is bannable. YES i know they said cheat programs, but the admins must reconsider allowing/banning people for transmogging items using cheat engine as it does not affect, whatsoever, the gameplay experience on other players. it just enhanced the player's satisfaction of his character. and i am against using cheat engine for things that affect gameplay. but i say admins must remove the ban on transmog cheat engine.

it doesn't affect the gameplay but affect the emotional feelings of the others.they don't know the program they want him DEAD chopped in peaces they all want him suffeeeeeer.

it doesn't affect the gameplay but affect the emotional feelings of the others.they don't know the program they want him DEAD chopped in peaces they all want him suffeeeeeer.

does it affect you emotionally if you see a hunter wearing leather? how does it hurt your feelings? even if it does affect your feelings, why should anyone care. just look away :mocking:

• 2 months later...
does anyone knows if there is any change in admin's feelings about this? i see a lot of stuff transmogged by CE. like recently, the Frostmourne topic, they talk openly about using CE and admins does not react neither positively nor negatively. so... is it SOMETIMES allowed in some cases? if yes what are they? can any admin be specific and write some rule about what is ok and what is not?