Morpher

Exorcistas

I don't think is bannble but there isn't working version for pandawow. Replich was doing a lot of thread about the tmorph. He would know.

nothing yet. talked to a guy about it. he almost got it working, but it made him crash.

Morphing is bannable. The gm's are not allowed to morph a player in game , its forbidden for them same as using a "Cheat" or a program. You can use the ones which will morph you but the other people wont see you in your morph. If you use a morpher which will change your characters display id and other people see you as a morph YOU WILL GET BANNED.

~See You Around!, Cheers & Take care!~

Morphing is bannable. The gm's are not allowed to morph a player in game , its forbidden for them same as using a "Cheat" or a program. You can use the ones which will morph you but the other people wont see you in your morph. If you use a morpher which will change your characters display id and other people see you as a morph YOU WILL GET BANNED.

~See You Around!, Cheers & Take care!~

I am 100% sure that he wants a morpher just for him to see it.

morphing is not bannable :D since it doesnt change anything within the game only that your appearance will change (only you can see it)

it does not give you any unfair advantage against pve/pvp

yes. exactly. I'd love to change my race appearance just for myself, noone would see that and that would not do any problems for the server or another ppl :D