So I was doing archeology, and then wanted to Hearthstone back to Orgrimmar, but it have teleported me to The Lost Isles (second Goblin zone). My hearthstone is bound here (idk why), so Hearthstoning or fixing char on website don't work... :shock:

No body want to summon me neither, there's also no NPC that could tp me. Anybody help? I can't exp further or really do anything. I can login if you need it/want to summon me.

My character is "Nakamuri" on x100 Realm, I'm currently offline (can't do anything).

Summon don't work, I'm trying to go for random dungeon and leave by doors, also fun fact, my hearthstone is labeled as teleports to "The Quagmire"... That's place in Dustwallow March, and I've been here when teleporting. Any GM want to help?

- - - Updated - - -

Great, after loging in my Hearthstone wasn't in bag. I guess it's time to leave this server... Still waiting for help, but i guess from GM's only, I must get new Hearthstone bound to Orgrimmar or whatever, or just relocate me.

- - - Updated - - -

Suiciding don't work, now I'm stuck in death, no Spirit Healer. I'm changing server, sorry guys, still waiting for solution when installing other client, because i love PandaWoW...