Shield proc not affected by battle fatigue

Nyah

Priority - 10/10, Discipline priests are just hard like heroic(and no, I didnt lose to one today so this is not a Q.Q thread).

Servers on which I tested - Pandawow Fun

Description of the problem - Not just the divine aegis(passive that shields the priest/target for the same amount of the crit), but some other spells, but I only remember divine aegis. It instead of shielding for the healing done, it shields for insane amounts, at even 150k or more.

Link of the spell - Divine Aegis

Please, correct this as fast as possible.

*Note - Just ran against 2 comps with discipline priests. At 89% dampening the warrior had a 150k shield or so on him(no spirit shell).

Just got this print - priest shields normally at 100% dampening(couldn't get a divine aegis because the priest didn't crit anything or didn't want to help with it). Pics:

Shield - http://i.imgur.com/rVcu8lo.jpg - *Note - That happens with divine aegis too, but not spirit shell.

Dampening - http://i.imgur.com/qbNFCO2.jpg

Dampening

Battle Fatigue

Not sure if it is ignoring battle fatigue(but I'm pretty sure because its quite unbeliavable to shield for 150k with divine aegis).

References - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537835707

Edited by Nyah

/bump

*By the way, how can I get an answer from anyone of the staff? This is really important and makes difference in pvp(arenas). The answer can even be a "we are now aware of it", just make us know that they are looking at it.

I don't think you actually can get answer. I feel like they made the international forum so we can disscus. They know about the bug but they aren't fixing it that is all.

And for sure they made some thread about this in the russian section. Just wait to get fixed and thats all.

I don't think you actually can get answer. I feel like they made the international forum so we can disscus. They know about the bug but they aren't fixing it that is all.

And for sure they made some thread about this in the russian section. Just wait to get fixed and thats all.

They have qualified Staff, don't talk like that, they fix bugs every weekend, ban hackers permanently, and spread only "JUSTICE".

p.s. dont lose time reporting here, cuz they like when it's broken.

They have qualified Staff, don't talk like that, they fix bugs every weekend, ban hackers permanently, and spread only "JUSTICE".

p.s. dont lose time reporting here, cuz they like when it's broken.

you forgot the kappa?

• 1 month later...

What do you mean?

100k normal Heal; 40k critic heal in PVP, 40k shield (+ mastery)??, that's normal

or

100k normal heal; 40k critic Heal in PVP, 16k shield (+ mastery)??

the second option affect the Disc priest by twice

Disc Priest at 100% dampening they can shield it by Power Word: Shield because it is not a Heal effect, thus it doesn't affected by PVP POWER

"*Note - Just ran against 2 comps with discipline priests. At 89% dampening the warrior had a 150k shield or so on him(no spirit shell)."

In this point they can do that while healing occurs, they have buffs to increase healing effect, Grace and Archangel and mastery increase healing in addition of shields.

Note: In Pandaria 5.2

Divine Aegis

Critical Heals create a protective shield on the target absorbing the 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. Last 15 sec.

Additionally Power Word: Shield has a chance equal to your critical chance to absorb twice as much.

Discipline is fine at this point.

What do you mean?

100k normal Heal; 40k critic heal in PVP, 40k shield (+ mastery)??, that's normal

or

100k normal heal; 40k critic Heal in PVP, 16k shield (+ mastery)??

the second option affect the Disc priest by twice

Disc Priest at 100% dampening they can shield it by Power Word: Shield because it is not a Heal effect, thus it doesn't affected by PVP POWER

"*Note - Just ran against 2 comps with discipline priests. At 89% dampening the warrior had a 150k shield or so on him(no spirit shell)."

In this point they can do that while healing occurs, they have buffs to increase healing effect, Grace and Archangel and mastery increase healing in addition of shields.

Note: In Pandaria 5.2

Divine Aegis

Critical Heals create a protective shield on the target absorbing the 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. Last 15 sec.

Additionally Power Word: Shield has a chance equal to your critical chance to absorb twice as much.

Discipline is fine at this point.

It doesn't count as healing, you're correct, BUT IT SHOULD.

Also dampening says "Reduces healing and absorption effects."

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=110310/dampening

Discipline's shields are bugged and should be fixed accordingly, this is not a QQ thread, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time nor effort on discipline priests, I would QQ about something else(also I don't have the patience for QQ threads). I also know that you said at no point that I'm QQing and I'm not intending to make any flamme.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is there no answer from the staff?

Is nobody paying attention to this?

@Nyah

Errrm, I tested a few things and the absorbs ARE affected by battle fatigue, but none of the absorbs are affected by dampening

Absorb does NOT count as healing on the healing count, on the end of an arena or a BG(should count, it is bugged).

Damage done to absorbs are NOT counted as damage(should be counted, it is bugged)

People arent giving a fuck about this.

This bug that makes dampening not affect absorbs is affecting Necro Strike too, its absorb is not getting lower with dampening.

@EDIT - Just made some research, NECROTIC STRIKE - Should NOT be affected by dampening, thus it is working as intended, except the fact that it can EASILY reach a 400k absorb.

Edited by Furmetal
  • 1 month later...