-42 rating.. WHAT?

Zhalxo

i just lost fucking 42 in 3s because some fucking dumbass hunter got bubbled by a monk and all of our wow's crashed, i went on the site repaired my char i log in and what do i see? a -42. i didnt lose about 34 3s games in a row i streamed like 29 of them. http://imgur.com/vIJxZDm get your fucking shit together already. not enough that every single fucking game is +1 point i actually just lost 42 rating because of nothing. restore my rating or ban every fucking mw and hunter queing up in arena because when bubble+deter get used at the same time wow crashes for everyone.

It happens everytime, most of the teams abuse it, because they will get the rating. Just deterr with cocoon, GG, you won. I don't know why don't they fix it, but the last 10 times I went against hunter monk comp, I lost them all, and not because they killed me or something, because they were so low, that the hunter deterred, monk bubbled, GG, lost 15-30 rating each time. most annoying shit ever

Be happy. Yesterday night I was doing arenas, server DC-d, I :crab: dropped from 2006 to 1955. Thats fifty-:crab:-one rating. HOLY SHIEET. I just logged in, and I was like what the holly molly happened here. Biggest wtf... It wasn't even bugabuse or anything, it was a server dc. shouldn't it rollback to the latest saved point or what? Edited by Кукла