Arenas CC's and Rating

jackredskull

I don't know why you made it so you can't leave an arena just like in a RBG, it's a really dumb idea though.

When you close even by mistake the scoreboard you have to logout to exit the match, why not just give us back the choice to stay in the arena or not.

That way even when you're viewing an arena match you can leave in the middle if you don't wanna watch...

Another topic is the CC frame, it's simple coding why not make it work?

Pandashan has it working 90% AT had it Warmane is working on it on their MoP client.

It's not even hard you already have the folders you need so why not?

It will make PvP CC tracking a lot easier for many people.

The Arena system here on Pandawow actually is horrible, people with 0 rating can que up against 2000 rated players and 2000 rated players can que up against 2600+ players.

But that is not the point, the point is we totally need the MMR system cause otherwise people can be in an arena with people who are full geared and a lot higher rated then them.

I know that it can be overlooked because it's practice and you need to fight against much better players then you to progress and learn and get better, but it's very annoying to lose against high rated people when you are just starting arenas.

As an example me and my friend were quing up for arenas at me with 0 rating and him with 1100 rating and we fought high rated people and very geared people while he had a few prideful pieces i was at full grieve with 2 tyran rings, we lost some matches and won not too much from 16 games i only got to 860 rating so look at the bright side low rated players can que up against low rated players and high rated against high rated. there will be little to no complains about how many new players (new to the game, class or spec) that high rated players are beating them in the arena when they just started with 0 rating.

Pandawow doesn't make themselves the fixes.. They copy from other website and use theirs.. Nearly like repack or smth..

Agreed on the Arena system.. I was at 2k rating, going against 3k ratings.. Even though if we lose, we lose low rating. But going against the same HIGH rated team over and over again.. Is pretty much lame, I can nearly only get 10 arena's per day recently because of this broken arena system..

Agreed on the Arena system.. I was at 2k rating, going against 3k ratings.. Even though if we lose, we lose low rating. But going against the same HIGH rated team over and over again.. Is pretty much lame, I can nearly only get 10 arena's per day recently because of this broken arena system..

Interesting... So this means, the higher your rating becomes, the easier it gets to win??

It's really annoying to keep face those high rated OP comps over and over like frost mage + anything with good CCs where 2s becomes 1v2 because one of you is perma-cc'ed...I don't think everyone can roll mage to get high ratings, can we??

Interesting... So this means, the higher your rating becomes, the easier it gets to win??

It's really annoying to keep face those high rated OP comps over and over like frost mage + anything with good CCs where 2s becomes 1v2 because one of you is perma-cc'ed...I don't think everyone can roll mage to get high ratings, can we??

nope

its just random que

nope

its just random que

WHat I mean if you queue at say 3k rating, you have BIGGER chances to play against lower rating teams.

This is simple math... At 3k rating, there are more teams under that rating so more chances of meeting lower teams.

At skill cap, obviously, not every comp will make it to high ratings. Some comps are just lame, while some comps are god-like OP lame.

It's a little unfair to face OP comps over and over when you shouldn't. It makes arena frustrating.

i think mmr system only works in 3s .. i was in que for about 5 minutes before i faced low team ( 1.4 k mmr ) and i'm not so high (2 k ) , but in 2s when i'm trying to cap low geared alt que pop instant and i face full people above 2 k .. lol
  • Like 1

i think mmr system only works in 3s .. i was in que for about 5 minutes before i faced low team ( 1.4 k mmr ) and i'm not so high (2 k ) , but in 2s when i'm trying to cap low geared alt que pop instant and i face full people above 2 k .. lol

There's not a lot of players queuing for 3s that's why.

Could you stop bitching about mmr ? It has nothing to do with the system it has to do with the number of players queueing and their ratings. If you're queuing at 0 rating and theres no one else at 0 ratng the mmr system starts looking for the team with the closest mmr to put you up against. And you just get unlucky that a 2k team that has been in the qeueue for 10 mins already is the closest team to you. So you end up queueing against them. This is how it works. Deal with it and stop bitching. If you don't like how it works wait till cross realm arenas. But either way stop bitching. It's not like you're the only one going up against 550's with grievous gear. We all went through that when we first started. So please if you wanna nag do it somewhere else no one has time for this shit.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You totally don't even know what MMR is and how it should work(MMR is not the personal rating that you have shown in your arena section.If you have 0 rating you have 1500 MMR(Matchmaking Rating) thats when you get your 96 rating for a win,as your winning arenas,your starting to get lower rating per win and now comes the question Why?!?!Cuz your MMR is getting higher than your personal rating.As far as i know from my researching ppl with 2.2k rating can have almost 2.4k-2.8k MMR and even more since they get 2-3-10-15 points per win(that also depends on the team they win against and their MMR).