Havi/Neik 2s usebug

Alexisren

Hello,

I wanted to get your attention on those two guys who are using bug in arena and know it, but still continue to queue. I'll post a thread on the bug tracker also, so that you can fix that bug but I wanted you also to punish those players since they take advantage of it in arenas and get more rating with it.

So, the monk uses Rushing Jade Wind (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=116847/rushing-jade-wind), it's a spell every monk uses in arena, but the thing is when the spell is active, it works like a Shadow Word : Death (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=32379/shadow-word-death), which is commonly used by priests to avoid ccs like sheeps, blind, and every cc that can be broken with any damage however small it can be. But the thing is, Rushing jade Wind is working the same way but it is even more stronger than SWD; because it works the whole duration of the spell, which is 6 seconds and has the same cooldown. So the effect of it is that you can't cc that monk when he has Rushing Jade Wind on him, and he can have it every 6 seconds which means he can't be cced by certain spells for a whole game if he manages to have it on him all the time.

So that being said, I'm asking for a punishment for it, since me and my mate told them what the bug was, and they use it since more than a week now. But it's getting really annoying because they use it all the time. Certain classes just can't face them, and as we play Rogue/mage and are better than them, we should win everytime we face them but we can't because of that bug.

Thank you for reading me, and if you can't atleast ban them for a while please fix that bug so that we can reck them as we always did.

I don't know, I think using bug at 3k mmr is something that should be punished, since it fucks up the ladder. I don't know if you guys really care about an healthy ladder but I've had enough of those things on retail. So I guess you'll respond that it is a private server it won't be better, but I think that's even more of a reason to care since they can actually do something about it. Edited by Alexisren

It's probably best to request for a bug fix (even though those take time to come about) rather than a report.

Dfabel is right, you're posting in the wrong section. It should be in the report section, since it seems you're asking they get punished while following their guidelines which includes screenshots/video(s) of this.

Simultaneously, seems like you're requesting for a bug fix.

If I were you, I'd make 2 separate threads. 1 about the report (if you insist they stop in arenas), and 1 about the bug.

P.S Ooo trash talk comin' hot.

P.S.S Alexis Ren is sweet. Is your partner called Jay by any chance?

Hello,

I wanted to get your attention on those two guys who are using bug in arena and know it, but still continue to queue. I'll post a thread on the bug tracker also, so that you can fix that bug but I wanted you also to punish those players since they take advantage of it in arenas and get more rating with it.

So, the monk uses Rushing Jade Wind (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=116847/rushing-jade-wind), it's a spell every monk uses in arena, but the thing is when the spell is active, it works like a Shadow Word : Death (http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=32379/shadow-word-death), which is commonly used by priests to avoid ccs like sheeps, blind, and every cc that can be broken with any damage however small it can be. But the thing is, Rushing jade Wind is working the same way but it is even more stronger than SWD; because it works the whole duration of the spell, which is 6 seconds and has the same cooldown. So the effect of it is that you can't cc that monk when he has Rushing Jade Wind on him, and he can have it every 6 seconds which means he can't be cced by certain spells for a whole game if he manages to have it on him all the time.

So that being said, I'm asking for a punishment for it, since me and my mate told them what the bug was, and they use it since more than a week now. But it's getting really annoying because they use it all the time. Certain classes just can't face them, and as we play Rogue/mage and are better than them, we should win everytime we face them but we can't because of that bug.

Thank you for reading me, and if you can't atleast ban them for a while please fix that bug so that we can reck them as we always did.

What do you mean by EVERY? i won vs every R/M on this server with Chitorpedo xdddddddd

because RoF allready get reported and RoF don't change the game at all.

P.S : don't post stupid answer/comment to this thread!

Really ? what an blind (..) you are then . I can tell you didnt understand my point .

First kid ,RoF is bugged as fuck and ofc it changes the game .

Second : My point is that you only qq about a bug when it affects you , plus the rogue says he's playing R/m so untill the bug doesnt affect you is fine ? LOL

Really ? what an blind (..) you are then . I can tell you didnt understand my point .

First kid ,RoF is bugged as fuck and ofc it changes the game .

Second : My point is that you only qq about a bug when it affects you , plus the rogue says he's playing R/m so untill the bug doesnt affect you is fine ? LOL

no one is going to qq if his class is op.

Oh ' date=' qq about a bugged monk , but why dont you go report RoF ? lol[/quote']

^ this

and RoF don't change the game at all.

Lol you have no clue about the game m8

Can someone tell me the name from his main mage ?

Edit: Mage rogue on this server ( good played ) is with Hpriest + mage actually best comb in 2s atm ( Not rdruid + mage cuz of rogue mages rapes you with spellsteal gg)

no one is going to qq if his class is op.

Exactly but if you are trying to defend your class while its op, you are stupid.

Edited by Noneedholy

Guys, maybe u don't understand cuz when I say that don't change all the game, I mean u can win against mage using RoF but you can't win vs MW/War if MW use bug (no cc possible so you can't land a kill). Edited by krizp

вы заебали ъуесосы пандавов первый русский сервер какого тогда хуя тут амерекосов как говна у твоей мамаши

Who's going to report this kid for insulting my mother?

(Translated by google)

You Jam uesosy Pandavas first Russian server then a dick here amerekosov like shit in your mother