Your thoughts in the new market format

Lektzz

Before anything, read here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=141018&p=894554

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, Juster please do not close this thread, it's just a discussion thread, and we're at the discussion forum

I can't really understand their reasons to such increment of price (remember when the chars costs around 300 bonuses?) then, they increased the price up to 400 and added their tax (+10%) making it 440 minimum, but with that not being enough, they pretty much duplicated the starting price.

Maybe an increment of 50~100 bonuses would be right, but 330 is not.

About the time /played is ridiculous, I know there are people who is gearing multiple chars to prideful and they sell it then, and you can perfectly get full prideful and good rating without 7 days played (My boomkin is full prideful and 2.2k rated with 2 days played) so you messed up those players business.

The gold and guild requirements well, I guess pretty much everyone put their chars with 0 or 1 gold in the store so they could be sold, but the guild requirement is just ...

What are your thoughts in the new format?

The gold requirement is just too ridiculous.. Because you need to REMOVE ALL GOLD... Silver & copper.. That's just..? Dumb to add that..

and with 700+ tax etc etc... That's just too much ? You could make it to 450+tax or smth..

Too ridiculous.

Offtopic: Why did my main get banned? Rule 2.9 my ass..