Hello! event anyone?

StarCaller

Hello Pandawow,

I'm planing another give away real soon but I wanted you to make the rules for one let's make it a competition that everyone can be in on all realms and I want you guys too make up some rules for it give me ideas and so on :3

well let's start with some rules kay :)

First, U can't make a rule that says U have too win :P

Second, U have too think that everyone should have a chance :)

You can decide what U can win and so on

Eg. mounts, transmog sets or just transmog parts and so on.

Remember the more the price costs the less people will win :)

So yeah start making events and so on :)

I'm looking forward for your ideas!

3v3 event cuz balanced

3v3 event cuz balanced

3v3 event cuz balanced

3v3 event cuz balanced

3v3 event cuz balanced

ppl who say its imbalanced are the one that cant pvp properly, period.

And how is everyone gonna join in this? This is for all realms....

there is no way too hold a event for all 3 realms.. oh and btw didnt you stopped playing here?

oh there is, I stopped working I play from time to time, when I find time to.

transmogs, names etc there are many things people can compete in :P

by making 3 of them. 1 for x10, x100 & fun.

its impossible to make 1 for everyone, it has to be on forums if so.

okay so I will try to work something out but let's see if someone else have some more ideas

how about rules and how long should the event go on and prices and so on

oh there is, I stopped working I play from time to time, when I find time to.

transmogs, names etc there are many things people can compete in :P

okay so I will try to work something out but let's see if someone else have some more ideas

how about rules and how long should the event go on and prices and so on

war games doesn't work, should just queue for 5v5 and let the 3 participants enter the arena to get frames working.

if you know GCDTV, let it be like that. 1 day where we just queue for like 5-6 hours consistant with some small 5-10 min breaks inbetween.

dont need commentators (not like we can cuz i know how commentators will be like on here XD), but just one guy who can prob live stream it, that'd be amazing! :)

- - - Updated - - -

basic rules:

-max 1 healer

-1 minute where you can leave the arena incase of personal issues (lag/dc/ddos/irl issues etc)

-no abusing (obviously). get caught and you will get DQ & banned

some rules i made up in 2 min lol

Make pvp event, alliance vs horde, a huge fight of tones alliance and hordes. Kind of let the horde strom gilneas city (its no guards there so it will be fine) and alliance defend it. Horde must start on the kvartal where worgen spawns and clean kvartal by kvartal. When theycoming to last 1 they have clean up chirch. If they cleaned up city in 20 min, they won. They controls the city. Then alliance must attack the city and try to clean it up from horde going kvartal by kvartal. If Alliance did it, then it will be a last huge fight on the field horde vs alliance and it will be not allowed to ress. The winner fraction will get 100 bonuses each, and loser fraction 50 each.

It must not be more then 30 people for each fraction. Let it be on fun realm so every can join it fast.

Make pvp event, alliance vs horde, a huge fight of tones alliance and hordes. Kind of let the horde strom gilneas city (its no guards there so it will be fine) and alliance defend it. Horde must start on the kvartal where worgen spawns and clean kvartal by kvartal. When theycoming to last 1 they have clean up chirch. If they cleaned up city in 20 min, they won. They controls the city. Then alliance must attack the city and try to clean it up from horde going kvartal by kvartal. If Alliance did it, then it will be a last huge fight on the field horde vs alliance and it will be not allowed to ress. The winner fraction will get 100 bonuses each, and loser fraction 50 each.

It must not be more then 30 people for each fraction. Let it be on fun realm so every can join it fast.

"not allowed to ress"

ye, thats gonna work on here or any server, right? :)

otherwise it looks cool xD

"not allowed to ress"

ye, thats gonna work on here or any server, right? :)

otherwise it looks cool xD

In the last fight in the open field it will not be allowed to ress, but in other fights its free to do it. To make sure that people not going to ress you must just follow guys that die and mark them as dps (just put a role on them a dps roll to see if they are going to ress they will not get bonuses.

- - - Добавлено - - -

We can do it if just make a tread about it. On russian and english forums. But we need bonuses... thats a biggest problem.

So let's start with the 3v3 event, how about the prices? What would be good, don't worry I will pay it. Just make something that is reasonable.

Transmog hmm, that is a very easily organized event :3 but hey make some rules and so on

Some eg. on rules;

Can u have a full set and if not how many pices from one set is allowed and so on

How do U choose a winner? Just by the look or by the rarity of the set or the items used

and what is the prices?

Big PvP event Horde vs Ally

hmm this could be very hard too do...

but keep thinking and keep working on the rules and so on :)

I like the ideas so far :)

So let's start with the 3v3 event, how about the prices? What would be good, don't worry I will pay it. Just make something that is reasonable.

Since you're no longer a staff member, I don't know how much points you have, so don't wanna name a big price.

I was thinking:

1st: 3000 (split on 3 = 1000 for each)

2nd: 1500 (500 for each)

3rd: 750 (250 for each)

total amount of points you're giving away: 5250

Suggestion: Queue up for 5v5 (but only the participants can enter so they can have working frames).

Since you're no longer a staff member, I don't know how much points you have, so don't wanna name a big price.

I was thinking:

1st: 3000 (split on 3 = 1000 for each)

2nd: 1500 (500 for each)

3rd: 750 (250 for each)

total amount of points you're giving away: 5250

Suggestion: Queue up for 5v5 (but only the participants can enter so they can have working frames).

Remember that it's 5250 for all realms so that amount x3 :) I was think more like Mounts and stuff

How can we get a winner?

is it a tournament?

how can we have a judge?

Still many holes in this plan but they are getting filled up more and more :)

Remember that it's 5250 for all realms so that amount x3 :) I was think more like Mounts and stuff

How can we get a winner?

is it a tournament?

how can we have a judge?

Still many holes in this plan but they are getting filled up more and more :)

1: oh, forgot about that. well, maybe few mounts would do then. better than nothing. :=)

2: we have a tournament. i could stream it (with arena spectator NPC, if it covers 5v5 matches too then).

3: That's something we have to figure out. Need to find a person who can judge. I could do it, but we need to make more rules xD.

1: oh, forgot about that. well, maybe few mounts would do then. better than nothing. :=)

Yeah, we will see :)

2: we have a tournament. i could stream it (with arena spectator NPC, if it covers 5v5 matches too then).

Let's hope so

3: That's something we have to figure out. Need to find a person who can judge. I could do it, but we need to make more rules xD.

yeah and we also need to figure out how to become a part of the tournament and ladders needs too be made and so on I can fix them if U figure out the rest and so on :)

Read the red text :)

I could gladly be a judge and if U wanna I can talk too you over skype after work :)

Read the red text :)

I could gladly be a judge and if U wanna I can talk too you over skype after work :)

1: nice

2: ye hope so too :D

3: Everyone above X amount of rating (2.7-2.8k+ can participate?) / ladder is a different story tho. we could use something familiar to GCDTV like this: http://battlefy.com/gcdtv/3v3-arena-tournament-20/55899d3c373d154a002c2f2c/stage/55899f0f373d154a002c2f40/bracket/

1: nice

2: ye hope so too :D

3: Everyone above X amount of rating (2.7-2.8k+ can participate?) / ladder is a different story tho. we could use something familiar to GCDTV like this: http://battlefy.com/gcdtv/3v3-arena-tournament-20/55899d3c373d154a002c2f2c/stage/55899f0f373d154a002c2f40/bracket/

Well yeah :)

Hey if U wanna talk more about stuff would be awesome to contact you with skype sadly I am at work now so I can't continue on this thread need to focus on work :)