Bladestorm

Garodar

Spell: Bladestorm

The issue: Bladestorm doesn't let you get out of cc if you use it in 0.5 sec after you got cc'd.

How should it be: When u get cc'd, u get a 0.5 sec opener which lets you use bladestorm and get out of cc. That's how it should be, but it isn't sadly. :(

Proofs that it should be that way:

4:35

Realm's: x10/x100/fun

Priority: 5/10.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think this will ever work unless they invest a lot of time in it , which they probably won't do cuz its just "1 little change" ..... its so annoying how warrior gameplay could be different with only this "1 little change" :D

+1 the topic !!! hype !!!! go go Juster !! go go Zeox !!

Tho i already reported this about a year ago or 2 : http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=100484

Edited by Sweatyanus
already reported
Bump, I actually want this to be fixed because good warriors ALWAYS use bladestorm that way and not many are out there so not many know about it, I can confirm it's how it used to be in retail as I've used it in live. I used to break Sap/Cheap shot/Pounce and Deep Freeze (As soon as it came on).
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It doesn't have anything to do with latency. Bladestorm was meant to work like that.

actually i'd really like to see this fixed and all but .. the truth is the spell delay was implemended in TBC which went on til WoD .. in WoD they removed it . And Bladestorm basically is a delayed ability ... to be precise it is the stuns aka cc-s are the ones that are delayed after use and thats why you can use bladestorm before the stun effect hits you

• 11 months later...