Demonology Warlock

Garodar

Hi. Now, as I opened this topic, I'm not gonna talk directly about demo lock and their abilities and spec, etc., rather than setting a question as to why are there so few demonology warlocks playing on the server.

I understand affliction and destruction are alot better, but demo is still a great spec here (isn't it? Idk.). Why so few, few people play it? Did demo got nerfed or something? I can tell Soul Fire is a bit wibbly wabbly, pretty sh!t damage, but that still isn't any reason for people to give up on the spec.

I'd really like to know, because in the last 5 months, doing over 500 arenas on my warrior, I've came across only 2 demo warlocks... like, wtf. Is it really that bad, or people are just lazy? I'm really warmed up for the spec, and I've been playing it for ages on other servers and retail, but its sad to see I'm the only one and not being able to consult someone when I wanna change something or improve is really annoying, because no one plays it.

What seems to be a reason? I wanna know if its worth playing or not. :( :beee:

Edited by Garodar

Demo locks are pretty much useless here, since ****** core procs are bugged.. Sometimes instant, sometimes procs doesn't work.. etc etc. I've tried Demo for some time, and i kinda feel like its Soul fire is like chaos bolt, i did around 180k every SF with burst.. But since the procs were bugged it took time to cast them, im waiting till ****** core procs are getting fixed, then i might play it. Until then, AFF it is.

Demo locks are pretty much useless here, since ****** core procs are bugged.. Sometimes instant, sometimes procs doesn't work.. etc etc. I've tried Demo for some time, and i kinda feel like its Soul fire is like chaos bolt, i did around 180k every SF with burst.. But since the procs were bugged it took time to cast them, im waiting till ****** core procs are getting fixed, then i might play it. Until then, AFF it is.

It's kinda bugged. Quoting from here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=125555

when you jump and spam it it consumes 2 stacks but visually you see just -1. So when you have 6 stacks and make 3 instant soul fires' date=' the other 3 stacks will not even decrease your casting speed; it's as if they don't exist[/quote']

i start play with demonology , because i tired to lost against warriors , so i change my set, i learn about the spells and rotations. but they say soul fire is bug sometimes proc instant sometimes not, i see this , but i like so much , but this server oh god ... i dont know why, but administrations need more attencion, we put money in site, we need a good server to play, i don't know how to admin server, but we are all here saying fix it , fix that, because we are playing all day ( me for exemple ) and i put my pvp beside to do pve things, someones go to say you are noob , no i not , i know how to play with my class, if i don't i search for learn like my new spec demonology, but this bugs , my pets , my spell soul fire makes my game boring. felguard bug infinity felstorm, unfair players like this , but me =[ , i guess that why you never see demonologys warlocks in this server. btw i like the winds make me darkness hahahaha ;)

Yes not everything is perfect but you have to give it out for the team they are working hard to fix everything as soon as possible, this server is certainly one of the best right now IF not the best.So just make a bug report post in the warlock sub-forum and wait for a reply

Grumpy

• 5 weeks later...
The main fuking reason is because pets do 3k hits even with 20% dmg talant or 40% mastery cause dmg of pet don't increase at all, Stormblade from the main demon pet have his cooldown bugged and you can use it just 1 time, Soul fire procs are bugged, sometimes the procs don't do nothing, 3rd for the shitti dmg without burst.
  • Like 1

You say everything in 3 lines =D , my pets still having bug. they attack animals and my target no. thats is my main problem , second is the soulfire procs, i need to do this instant. help me kill warriors hahaha. =D lets go warlocks.