Rankzero

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=76577/smoke-bomb

Issue:

-Doesn't work when people are in Ice Block

-Doesn't break the opponent's stealth.

-Smoke Bomb also has a delay, like 1 second or so

What should happen:

-Should work when someone is in Ice Block

-Should get the opponent out of stealth. It should break their stealth.

Smoke Bomb should have NO, I repeat, NO delay whatsoever.

Realm: x10, x100 & Fun

Date: 04.07.15

Priority: 10/10.

It should work like Flare in it. Should get players out of Stealth if I use Bomb

proof:

Proof: go to 2:02

http://gyazo.com/416844761f7d89800989822f7f7ae798

you can see priest's target is the mage and he's in ice block. you can see the smoke bomb debuff on him.

another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXv74bWkDA

go to 1:56

Edited by Rankzero

I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but smoke bomb has never made anyone drop their target. Also it has always had a one second delay, which is why you see priests gripping out of bomb.

However, I know in Cataclysm an enemy smoke bomb would get you instantly out of stealth, but I can't remember if it still worked that way in season 15. If it did, I'm just wondering how it was effected by subterfuge.

But it definately never made you drop target, and there has always been a 1 sec lag delay. That's working as intended at least, but as I said, I can't remember completely if in S15 smoke bomb was breaking rogue stealths instantly.

I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but smoke bomb has never made anyone drop their target. Also it has always had a one second delay, which is why you see priests gripping out of bomb.

However, I know in Cataclysm an enemy smoke bomb would get you instantly out of stealth, but I can't remember if it still worked that way in season 15. If it did, I'm just wondering how it was effected by subterfuge.

But it definately never made you drop target, and there has always been a 1 sec lag delay. That's working as intended at least, but as I said, I can't remember completely if in S15 smoke bomb was breaking rogue stealths instantly.

hmm, must be in cata then when u used bomb cuz i remember when i were fighting rogues and they used bomb, it wasnt possible to target them inside. ill edit main post

bomb should get ppl out of stealth, always been like it, no changes to it. should get ppl out of subterfuge if u were asking that. remember that subterfuge is still stealth, it just ends 3 seconds later.

its like flare, sorta. im not sure if it should get ppl out of stealth if they vanish tho, but i assume so.

bomb should have a very small delay, but its bigger on here. just ask noneed urself, was playing wtih him and was against priest mage and i clearly used bomb way before the swap, but ye, pandawow.

Edited by Rankzero
I played on retail 5.4.8. as a restoration druid and feral, and I can say that, it does NOT drops target nor focus.

must be back in cata then cause i remember at least i couldnt target my opponent in bomb, nonetheless smoke bomb is bugged on here and is literally so bad on here compared to what it used to be during 5.4.8.

i edited main post. :)

Okay i was polite the first time but,

Why did you link such a shitty vod? It doesn't show anything..

Smoke bomb has always had a 1 sec delay, even if you stun a target, and you press bomb, the pri has 1sec amount of time when he can grip you out. There are so many examples I could go and find but I cba. So please remove "smoke bomb has a delay" from your post.

Also why no proof for this:

It should work like Flare in it. Should get players out of Stealth if I use Bomb

proof:

find an example of it getting rogues insta out of stealth, because I can't remember it doing it in MoP due to Subterfuge. It would only make subterfuge active and so would bring them out 3 seconds later. I might be wrong, but if so link a vod to prove it.

TL;DR - This post really isn't 9/10, it's more like 2/10, since the only bug is it not working over Ice block. They'd be much better off making it impossible to stealth with shadow sight, or fixing that retarded mage mirror images bug

Edited by FrankAugustusLucas
  • 1 month later...
Okay i was polite the first time but,

Why did you link such a shitty vod? It doesn't show anything..

Smoke bomb has always had a 1 sec delay, even if you stun a target, and you press bomb, the pri has 1sec amount of time when he can grip you out. There are so many examples I could go and find but I cba. So please remove "smoke bomb has a delay" from your post.

Also why no proof for this:

find an example of it getting rogues insta out of stealth, because I can't remember it doing it in MoP due to Subterfuge. It would only make subterfuge active and so would bring them out 3 seconds later. I might be wrong, but if so link a vod to prove it.

TL;DR - This post really isn't 9/10, it's more like 2/10, since the only bug is it not working over Ice block. They'd be much better off making it impossible to stealth with shadow sight, or fixing that retarded mage mirror images bug

play a rogue on pandawow then come back.

smoke bomb on here has a HUGE delay compared to retail. you didnt even take a second to check how it is on here.

I did some research and apparently SB shouldn't get people out of stealth. However, there are no changelog to it, so actaully no one could know xD. Just found this random thread about it, that's how I found out about it http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344515079

But one thing is right, the delay is real on here. You can say whatever you want, but its the most critical bug for rogues on here.

So the 2 bugged things about SB on here is: delay & ice block part, otherwise it's working fine. :)

• 8 months later...
Double.
  • 4 weeks later...