Keep or Reduce the Minimum Character Price

Palcarajo

Keep or Reduce the Minimum Price of Characters  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Reduce the Minimum Price of Characters

• Keep It as is
    • Reduce it to the original price

So guys, lets see what the community thinks. Would you rather keep the current price of a character at 770 or reduce it back to its original price? Vote now! If someone would please translate this into Russian that would be awesome.

It is not arguable as Juster said.We've got 3 options' date=' first vote for about 2 months and half to buy a char for min price, second donate $20, third leave and look for another server[/quote']

I'm proud about to have a admin like that.

Kappa

the minimum price now isnt even so bad. The only thing i hate is that you need 7 days played to sell a char. I have 7 chars wich i dont play anymore and i cant sell them cause its under 7days played. Thats kinda anoying. And im sure many ppl feel this way.

i think this should have been done a long ago. i mean did you look at the general world and english chats? people are spamming their advertisements to sell their stupid characters. this way they have cut the ads by at least 10 times. even now they are still advertising, and it made this server not a game for people who love Blizzard games, it became a practice for commercial people who just want to sell their very good characters. i encountered many persons who say that "this character is not mine, i am just selling it"

so i guess making it difficult is what disgusted me. and you should too. also, this server needs to be in top list of private servers or get money to keep going, doing this, ensured that they will get that. i am 100% with what they did