Predatory Swiftness - Entangling Roots not consuming the proc

Furmetal

Server - Pandawow Fun

Tested - 06:00 AM server time(around it), 18/07/15

Description - The predatory swiftness proc granted by the consume of combo points that are used on an entangling root are not consuming the proc, thus I can either root again or use a healing touch/rebirth/hibernate. @EDIT - The proc isn't consumed on the use of hibernate neither.

How it should work - The proc should be consumed.

Priority - 4/10

It isn't really a "OMG SO GAME BREAKING" like the Ring of Frost but it is a bug, and warriors/other susceptible to root classes are gonna feel it. Also ferals aren't exactly the most popular class(I risk to say that its among the most unpopular, but not as unpopular as a demonology warlock).

Proof -

Edited by Furmetal
  • Like 1

unfortunately , i got information about Zeox and Juster that the old devs are working on Warlords ...and the devs who work on panda does not have forum accounts ...so basically what i'm saying is ... its pretty pointless to report XD

"Wod and mop have different devs, they not register on forum." - Juster

unfortunately , i got information about Zeox and Juster that the old devs are working on Warlords ...and the devs who work on panda does not have forum accounts ...so basically what i'm saying is ... its pretty pointless to report XD

"Wod and mop have different devs, they not register on forum." - Juster

I'm not talking to the devs, I'm talking to those who talk with the devs, which is, among others, Juster himself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...