Absorbs' bugs in general

Furmetal

Hi yall, I made a thread about this but it got old AND this area is better because its a more overall view and its more updated and it has more information about what else is bugged with the absorbs on pandawow...whatever, read:

Pandawow Fun

Tested- 06/16/15 (The screenshots are a bit older though).

Description of the bugs - Absorbs are not counting as a healing and damage done to the absorbs aren't counting as damage either(the damage done/healing done via the absorb will not show on the scoreboard on the end of a match). Also absorbs are not affected by dampening.

Proofs that it is not affected by dampening:

Proof 1

Proof 2

WoWhead's link proving that dampening does reduce absorption effects - Dampening

I really hope this thread gets attention since it IS a major bug.

Priority 10/10, discipline priest comps are stronger than it should, and it is even worse if your comp doesn't have dispelling(like purge or dispel magic), and the DPS of the other team has the DPS on the scoreboard a lot lower than it should making it look unskilled.

• Like 3

ill suck ur dick man, ty for reporting this

i was gonna 1v2 a ele sham / disc priest team. i had 100% dampening and i figured that i obviously would win.

turned out that shaman still had 90k+ shields and he was running with divine insight talent (which is btw broken cuz u can get 2 pw:s up at same time) so i couldnt touch him whatsoever

ill suck ur dick man, ty for reporting this

i was gonna 1v2 a ele sham / disc priest team. i had 100% dampening and i figured that i obviously would win.

turned out that shaman still had 90k+ shields and he was running with divine insight talent (which is btw broken cuz u can get 2 pw:s up at same time) so i couldnt touch him whatsoever

Oh, look, someone that cares.

I made a post just like this one some months ago on priest area and it only got bumps.

ye i know. im rankzero btw xD.

i saw it and i bumped it as well, but these mad russians aren't doing anything productive atm, they rather drink vodka all day, sadly. such pitty, cause the server could be so much better if they just put some effort into it.

I would try to make some good reports and useful posts, then I would try to apply for staff, but, unfortunately, I heard from my sources that if you're not russian, you won't have a good time with the other members.

I myself am very experienced with trinity core compilled world of warcraft servers, in-game commands and database.

I would try to make some good reports and useful posts, then I would try to apply for staff, but, unfortunately, I heard from my sources that if you're not russian, you won't have a good time with the other members.

I myself am very experienced with trinity core compilled world of warcraft servers, in-game commands and database.

Gl if you are applying for staff , we need more ppl who actually care and report this game breaking bugs :)

Pretty much annoying when facing priests.. And after near full damp, they feel like gods. For having those bugged shields. And calling their enemies butthurted fgts etc etc. As for myself. Im going Shaman. So it's not that much of a problem for me ( shamans ) Since purge is effective.

But as for going against those priests with other classes, is hell.

Really good idea for reporting these poop shield bugs. +1!

Pretty much annoying when facing priests.. And after near full damp, they feel like gods. For having those bugged shields. And calling their enemies butthurted fgts etc etc. As for myself. Im going Shaman. So it's not that much of a problem for me ( shamans ) Since purge is effective.

But as for going against those priests with other classes, is hell.

Really good idea for reporting these poop shield bugs. +1!

I've been doing a lot of reports lately but this one seems to be the most important.

Also thanks for the attention, it's really important that this thread get answers so the staff can give attention to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OFCOURSE GM dont reply to these major issues and reply to the report for the reducement of lowering the requierements for selling a char, and DECLINE IT, prooves how bad GM's this server has, if i gave this to my grandmother she would have done better work and ACTUALLY LISTEN to it's players cause they know better ofc, russians gonna stay ignorrant fucks i guess
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...