Gear For Rating - Would solve the "can't showoff my skillz lolol" issue

Sweatyanus

Do you want transmog for gear  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want transmog for gear

• Yes that would be great !
    • I guess that could work with some changes
    • I couldn't care less
    • I don't think its a good idea (-Post your comment why)
    • No , its a bad idea

Hi there , have you ever thought of making gear (transmog only i guess ... same as it was on AT ? ) be only purchasable by earning rating ? like it was back in the days when pvp used to require skill ? :D

on 2kyou get elite Vicious gear

2.2k you get elite Ruthless

2.4k you get elite Cataclysmic

2.6k you get elite Malevolent

2.7k you get elite Tyrannical

2.8k you get elite Grievous

2.9k you get elite Prideful

-keep in mind that this is just a basic idea for the FUN REALM ONLY ....and it can be changed anyhow you want ....i just dropped the idea here cuz i was curious wheter ppl would like this or not

i know this would decrease the budget of the donation shop but it would also make a lot of satisfied customers ! ...Is that not the goal ? ...Pandawow ? :DDD

Please keep me entertained with the random troll topics :D

for those who think this could be an idea i'll also put a poll so that we'll see how well this could go

Meh...

as i said its just a random idea that i dropped here , what would you like to change if it was to be implemended ? i'm interested in your opinion not only the "meh ....where's the downrate ...there is none , i'll just f**k up the poll then cya"

It's kinda obvious that pandawow won't do 'free rewards' when most of the classes have SOME sort of buff abuse to by pass the required Rating. And in total of getting high rating, you mostly also clutch through and win for fearing and falling down the map, giving your team more chance to win.

And Elite items was available long time ago. They deleted the Npc's window items.

Also pandawow already doing r1 r2 r3 etc etc rewards. Seems to be enough for me.

Anyway, getting 2.5k or higher is a bit easy at the mid season. Since people are only interested in the ladder at start season and end.

For me, personally it's a great idea, but really bad to do it now or 2 or 3 months. Since most important abilities doesn't work on certain classes, which makes it have lower survivability. Gamebreaks. And those abilities won't get fixed till russians look at our bug reports.

Meh, as i said.

It's kinda obvious that pandawow won't do 'free rewards' when most of the classes have SOME sort of buff abuse to by pass the required Rating. And in total of getting high rating, you mostly also clutch through and win for fearing and falling down the map, giving your team more chance to win.

And Elite items was available long time ago. They deleted the Npc's window items.

Also pandawow already doing r1 r2 r3 etc etc rewards. Seems to be enough for me.

Anyway, getting 2.5k or higher is a bit easy at the mid season. Since people are only interested in the ladder at start season and end.

For me, personally it's a great idea, but really bad to do it now or 2 or 3 months. Since most important abilities doesn't work on certain classes, which makes it have lower survivability. Gamebreaks. And those abilities won't get fixed till russians look at our bug reports.

Meh, as i said.

i can completely understand your point . Thanks for explaining . This is why i said "random idea" not "omg we must have it will help us get 20k more ppl omg omg"

transmog gear for rating seems like some complexary pubbers will go on like''look i have 2.5k rate you noob i have Tmoged you don't noob'' the idea itself is stupid.there are other server with this stupid idea go play there.