Necrotic strike ignores armor !

1. Necrotic strike ! ( cant link wowhead because its the WoD version)

2. Necrotic strikes ignores completly the armor from the enemy player

3. Necrotic strike should be affected by the dmg incrase which you get from your armor

4. 17.07.2015

5. fun / x10 / x100

6. 10/10 -> makes DK´s really OP like for example on my warrior i've like 50% armor, means i get like 50% more necrotic strikes ! 1x necrotic on my war on this server : 100k. normal would be : 50k

also necrotic should not ignore armor. its a 100% weapon damage strike with an healing absorb debuff attached.

some screens where you see how i used necrotic on my 2nd accounts druid when this druid was 1. in bear and in the 2nd screen he was in cat form

(bear form 50% dmg reduce, cat form 30%)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87220[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87221[/ATTACH]

and hear on umgur both pictures again:

http://imgur.com/2HdzJnf,pTI7aqW

2. proof

here 81k in his burst + proccs on a fullgeared disc !

pandawow : 100k absorb with only 1 necro

Edited by Noneedholy
necrotic strike healing absorb should be affected by pvp resilience' date=' not armor.[/quote']

any proofs ?

also necrotic should not ignore armor. its a 100% weapon damage strike with an healing absorb debuff attached.

I can just tell you that 100k necrotic strike / hit isnt normal, and since its physical dmg (100% weapon dmg ) with only a EFFECT (heal reduce) attached, it must be reduced by armor

Edited by Noneedholy
i was talking about the healing absorption' date=' not the dmg part.[/quote']

The absorb is just an affect thats ATTACHED by the dmg so its reduced aswell Thats why the absorb also affects with AP, because its physical dmg

bursting a ""!!!! 515k HP !!!!"" Rshaman. He does only 80k necrotics in his FULL burst

Here i just get 100k + when a dk burst me! on my FULLGEAREAD warrior !

edit*

here 50k in his burst + proccs on a fullgeared disc

So please dont try to tell me that 100k necrotics on a war is normal ! if he can only get 81k with ALL proccs on a priest

Edited by Noneedholy
NS is not reduced at all by armor' date=' passive reduction, etc. The only thing that reduces NS is resilience, not even dampening reduces it.[/quote']

you simply cant read or just ignore what i wrote before ? its PHYSICAL .. the spell is PHYSICAL !

http://gyazo.com/8d2d97db25eeb77f24c2bb08f930fb71 here you can see it

The absorb is just ATTACHED to the main spell ( the dmg ) so the absorb is also physical THATS Why it scales with AP (ATTACK POWER) because its PHYSICAL

sorry about that much caps, but i hope you will understand it now

you simply cant read or just ignore what i wrote before ? its PHYSICAL .. the spell is PHYSICAL !

http://gyazo.com/8d2d97db25eeb77f24c2bb08f930fb71 here you can see it

The absorb is just ATTACHED to the main spell ( the dmg ) so the absorb is also physical THATS Why it scales with AP (ATTACK POWER) because its PHYSICAL

sorry about that much caps, but i hope you will understand it now

then proove it . you cant because its not true that it should scale with armory. i hate dk's and their necro spams , but armor is not the case why its so hard . end of story.

the sentence i shared there was a quote from a gladiator dk from 5.4 ...i think he knows it a "littlebit" better than you :X

• Developers

Declined.

Spell type is physical, but healing debuff from NS is not a damage, thats why he is ignores armor and other reductions. I test it long time ago on official server.

• Like 1