Can u explain me this ?

dudolf

Hey, me as monk and my friend as dpriest are causal player around 1800 elo but what makes me mad is loose 5 arenas in a row cause explosive shot exploit, its hard to understand how can fu**king hunter deal 100k+ per explosive shot tick=300k in total... adding image...[ATTACH=CONFIG]87588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87589[/ATTACH]

yup i saw this as well when i came back ... its insanely bugged .... survival should be about small ticks but fast which makes it bursty ...not like random survival hunters deal the same damage as a warrior slam which costs 25 rage and explosive shot is reset like every single second XD

why isn't my hunter bugged?

Every hunter is bugged.You just need to make perfect setup for your dmg.When ur trinket procs,swordguard,pop the other trinket,black arrow>wyvern or whatever that sting is called>Explosive Shot>Gz you killed the target

Since nobody is doing nothing with this kind of bug, I will be posting pics of how dumb is it to face that hunter with abuse that (dunno how they are doing it) [ATTACH=CONFIG]88338[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]88339[/ATTACH]