riptide + unleashed elements bug

nikifor96

Hi,can you fix riptide + unleash elements ,because riptide consumes it.When I cast http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=61295/riptide and then http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=73685/unleash-life , the first HoT consumes unleashed elements' effect.It should work this way: I cast riptide,then unleashed elements and then I receive 2 effects:the next single target healing is increased by 50% and the next direct healing is increased by 30% . It's in x100 realm Edited by nikifor96

• 4 weeks later...
i think that shamans are enought bugged :D lol . even in combat they heal with like 200/300k instant sometimes even more . i dont know why ppl cry about this class. + totem's heal shamans with like 98 - 150k ( i saw one shaman on 450k and his totem was healing him with 100k in combat) so stop cryin about that buggged class Edited by skully

This bug is in all realms , sadly .

- - - Updated - - -

Damn , either you are retarded or dont know about resto shamans at all .Resto shamans are not bugged , healings are okay , that is why shamans are if not the best , one of the best healers in 5.4 , and healing tide totem was FIX , now is healing how it should .

Btw healing tide is still bugged , it should have more health lol , learn about classes before do another stupid comment pls.

i think that shamans are enought bugged :D lol . even in combat they heal with like 200/300k instant sometimes even more . i dont know why ppl cry about this class. + totem's heal shamans with like 98 - 150k ( i saw one shaman on 450k and his totem was healing him with 100k in combat) so stop cryin about that buggged class

Lol, Every healer can heal 200-300k crits in combat,and don't forget that resto shaman's mastery increases healing when his health is low,and I'm not "crying",just this bug is important,and if it's fixed,shamans will heal way more.I don't know what is your problem with resto shamans,because their survivability depends sometimes on Fake cast or LoS crowd control,not only by healing,because all their healing spells are cast,except Riptide,and yeah,sometimes I do even 400k heals in combat,but it depends a lot,dont forget that every healer can crit big heal ffs,also sometimes when I do duels vs warr,I'm 10% hp and I heal with 60k,which depends too,resto shamans don't heal only with 300k forever lol.I advice you to pick a mw monk for 2s and you will be on full hp at 100% dampening,or disco priest -> still 500k absorbs at 80% dampening :D

Edited by nikifor96