Ban Petition

jackredskull

Hello my name is Kevin my account name is Jackredskull, I recently got banned for 30 days accused of insults towards players which is false.

I didn't insult any player i only told a player named Flade on the realm Fun to STFU because he was swearing trolling and annoying people and he did not get any sort of ban or a mute.

And if anyone has proof send it to me if not unban me because it's not fair that you are banning the people who don't deserve it and not banning the people who did something bad.

and also 30 DAYS ARE YOU CRAZY?

I do not have proof because i didn't thought i can get banned for that, but if they don't have proof then why should i stay banned?

i saw your appeal it's not by the rules fix it

say that you can't find the thread you got banned and you didn't insulted anyone

This is Russia... they made my YT channel name an illicit word because I helped people... nuff said... also I doubt they'll do anything about your ban on this section, try Ban / Mute Appeals. If there's no report of you breaking a rule that's bannable, and if the Gm's have no evidence of you breaking the rule which should be handed to the higher ranked GM's (Kykla) you can pretty much get un-ban.
  • Like 1