Mages' major bugs

Hello pandawow community.

This thread is made so the authorities(aka developers) can take knowledge(and see proofs, videos) of the major bugs that affecting mages now. Some of those things were alredy posted, this is just an organizated and more friendly index of them.

Note - All those bugs were tested on Pandawow Fun, on 04/08/2015(today, normal calendar).

Observation - Since all of them are major, their priority can be classified as 8~~10.

Spellsteal glyph

Glyph of Spellsteal *Read the patch note for 5.4.8., the healing should be 5%.

Description of the bug - The healing is not affected by battle fatigue.

How it should work - The healing should be affected by battle fatigue.

Proofs -

Proof that it should be affected by battle fatigue - Blizzard Thread

Evocation's mana regeneration

Evocation

Description of the bug - Instead of 15%(~~45k) instant mana, it is giving 33%(100k) instantly, making the spellsteal + evocation bugs a combination, which almost a lot of high rated mages use(even tough they dont have much of a choice).

How it should work - It should give only 45k instantly.

Proof -

Mirror Images

Mirror Image

Description of the bug - The spell is removing anyone from stealth, and many mages are abusing it to find rogues, other mages, druids and shamans(symbiosis).

How it should work - The mages' copies should not remove others from stealth.

Proof -

Ring of Frost

Ring of Frost

Description of the bugs:

1. It does break on damage, but not from indirect damage(such as frozen orb, blizzard, ice lance, bleeds, shadow priest's DoTs and etc), breaks from frostbolts.

2. It is freezing anyone in the full visual and ~~3 yards beyond it.

3. The ring of frost is freezing twice, depending on how you move the frequency increases.

How it should work:

1. Should break on any kind of damage after ~~5% HP damaged since the freeze.

2. Should only freeze enemies in the red circle(only displays as red for enemies) which is the inner circle.

3. Should freeze once, then ~~5 sec immunity to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Special thanks to Jigaswbro that helped me with those and other tests that I'll upload later.

I also would like to clarify that I have no intention in causing disbalance or any other kind of trick with the staff to make a class weaker or stronger than others.

Edited by Furmetal
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...