Legion anyone?

StarCaller

story: holy shit. the story of Draenor was messed up enough. now they are "merging" between real timeline and messed up alternative timeline? i mean, come on, Gul'dan was killed a long ago, and his skull was claimed by Illidan who became a demon hunter. and now Gul'dan was "banished" to Azeroth and considering the teaser video, he unlocks whoever was inside some sort of seal (Sargeras? Illidan?{yes he is still alive})

also Xavius was killed two times already, and he is return once more?

Illidan was "killed" two times also, but he lives... Ok i love Illidan

i mean wake up blizzard. you are messing the azaming story of warcraft.

gameplay: demon hunters are what i always wanted. plus they are adding the broken isles which i waited impatiently to see and explore ingame.

"Guys we need more subs, WoD was a disaster and we're too deep into back to the future shit to make an expansion with plausible lore progression. You know what ? Let's make a #throwback expansion JUST LIKE THE BURNING CRUSADE WHERE THE BURNING LEGION TRIES TO INVADE AZEROTH AGAIN, THE NAGAS ARE SWARMING THE SHORES OF THE TWO CONTINENTS, AND ZUL IS STILL TRYING TO GET REVENGE. Also illidan is back. But this time around EVERYONE CAN BE AN ILLIDAN. Mo illidan=mo wow nerdz childhood dreams fulfilled= mo money"- Metzen 2015

This is retarded. This being the last expansion he's throwing everything that went well through all the previous expansions to try and milk out the wow franchise. In other words, brace yourselves, another failed expansion

• Like 2

I watched the whole stream(kind of),they're making artifact weapons and huge graphic improvements.

They stated at the start of WoD that the next expansion will be the continuing of WoD, but i got no idea if there's any lore left.

+we get demon huntards they can double jump YAY

This being the last expansion he's throwing everything that went well through all the previous expansions to try and milk out the wow franchise. In other words, brace yourselves, another failed expansion

it IS another failed expansion, but it is not the last expansion, i heard from someone that some dude from blizz said that WoW can go on successful until 2024, so maybe it is not the last one. (you forgot the forgotten asleep new lich king? if they did not do something with it, it won't be fair!!! apparently you must kill someone at least three times in the world of warcraft in order to fully kill him. check this, and it is only what i remembered:

1) illidan, killed by arthas in WCIII FT. later stated as severely wounded, and he returned in WoW in BT, and you kill him. Maiev said with no prey a hunter has no job and her life will be empty. but HEY! guess what, illidan was not dead, maiev took him and imprisoned him again. now he will return

2) xavius, killed by malfurion two times while the war of the ancients 10000 years ago. and now he still returns as satyr with wings (a most infested night elf ever seen)

3) lich king, aka Nerz'ul, killed by archimonde and had his soul trapped in the FT, arthas later took over and he became "one" with the lich king. killed later by the alliance/horde and bolvar took over and he froze himself. but i think he might come back, as (wait for it) Nerz'ul lives in another timeline and, just like gul'dan did, might jump over current azeroth to ....... claim the lich king position again? (joke, would be messed up if they did that)

4) muradin was killed by arthas. but guess what, he was found alive with northern dwarves lost his memories. oh you still have 2 deaths to really die. spend them wisely

so for me this whole jumping to the past and "changing" the past was done extremely wrong, since changing the past will affect majorly the future, major changes:

1) illidan never freed because tyrande would never have to freed him, since mannoroth and archimonde were already dead "in the changed past". so illidan would not have become a demon hunter, so the Legion expasion does not exist...

2) malfurion never awaken and cenarius never killed, since mannoroth could not have tainted the orcs AGAIN since they were never tainted "in the changed past" which means the orcs (like thrall and grom so implies garrosh) never fled to azeroth.

3) cairne never killed by garrosh and not saved from the centaurs war.

4) the high elves never defeated so the blood elves AND forsaken never created. so sylvanas lives happy as an elf and kael'thas still sane

5) naga never awaken by illidan since he would not have became demon hunter.

6) night elves still working from the shadows, and the whole alliance as we know it never created (just like horde never did), arthas still a very good paladin. Uther and the king of lorderon lives

(i started to get tired but i won't stop before i remove this off my chest)

7) pandaria still in mists and garrosh never went there since he was never in azeroth in the first place

8) darkspear clan will be in ruins since thrall would not have come to their rescue

9) i mean come on, nozdurmu the time traveler, the time protector? really? where are you to stop this paradox? i mean you made us go back to help arthas kill his people. you send us back to help kill archimonde in hyjal. you sent us back many times to ensure that the past was not changed. now you simply stay put and not do anything? i did respect you before more than now. you must be ashamed of yourself!!

10) ok so maybe the cataclysm part is the only one that might have been applied regardless of the outcome in draenor. but of course now Deathwing would have majorly won because thrall is not here to save the day. maybe he would have "jumped" also to azeroth? ohoh, maybe his father would have come to azeroth also and saved the day since he was not killed.

wow maybe there is more from this anger. but i will leave this here so it won't be too much to read.

Did not see this thread before.

I'm hyped to the new expansion, specially for all the new mechanincs there will be(OMG DRUIDS WILL HAVE CUSTOMIZATION OTHER THAN CHANGING THE HAIR COLOR), also the story doesn't seem this bad, and as I could notice, from WoD and on you're not just some random, you begin to be someone, a commander and soon a class leader.

Too bad on this thread we only had negative views.

Classes changes from wow-head

Hunters: Survival will be melee with a pet, Beast Mastery will be ranged with a pet, Marksmanship will be ranged with no pet.

Warlocks: Affliction is master of dots, Destruction is bursty damage, Demonology is a “beast master” Warlock that summons demons, not becomes them--eg no more Metamorphosis. Slides show that Demon Hunters have Meta instead.

Blizzard doesn't take spec revamps lightly, so don’t expect Demonology Warlock/Survival Hunter level changes for all specs.

Frost Death Knights are dual-wield, no more 2H.

Discipline Priests are becoming more of an offensive healer. They will sustain healing through DPS, with another spin at the Atonement mechanic. Example: throw out single-target heals that place a buff on players, and the next time you Smite, they get healing. Players actively manage which buffs to refresh and make decisions as they go.

Rogues: Assassination themed around poisons, Subtlety around ninjas, Combat has more of a pirate/swashbuckler feel.

Mistweaver Monk issues with Fistweaving were acknowledged, but no further details.