Thoughts ? 6.2 Warrior PvP Entertainment Movie

Dryanus

I tried to add as less special effects as possible . tried this kind of editing

i was especially looking at the speed . Basically if i didnt cut it 300 million times the video would still be ~8 min but you would see all the moving and low damage etc . So basically what i'm trying to say is the video duration is the same while you only see the most enjoyable parts ... this is my project .. i'm testing how it can work out , but thanks for the feedback (sidenote , i hate the part on twinpeaks vs that shaman , nothing is reall happening there ...and i just realised that when i was wathching it over and over on youtube when i already deleted thefraps recordings ...shame

Edited by Dryanus

i was especially looking at the speed . Basically if i didnt cut it 300 million times the video would still be ~8 min but you would see all the moving and low damage etc . So basically what i'm trying to say is the video duration is the same while you only see the most enjoyable parts ... this is my project .. i'm testing how it can work out :D , but thanks for the feedback (sidenote , i hate the part on twinpeaks vs that shaman , nothing is reall happening there ...and i just realised that when i was wathching it over and over on youtube when i already deleted thefraps recordings ...shame on me )