creating a npc to practice arenas

shadowfastxd

Skirmishes are pretty cool tho its fun cause you never know with which or against which comp u would end up ^^ But if you want to practice you need to wait for PandaWoW To fix War-Games Then u can que vs your friends :D tho im kinda sad that the Skirmishes got removed in MoP :(

You can practice in 3 ways:

#1 Through duels to increase your 1v1 skill and be stronger in that area and not relying on your arena partner / healer too much.

#2 Battlegrounds to increase your survivability against multiple DPS attacks

#3 2v2 / 3v3 / 5v5 in Open World Arenas, such as Gurubashi, Nagrand, Blade's Edge, simply form a group of 4, 6 or 10 people made of guildies, friends or even random people from english channel, split up in groups use only buffs from your class and team classes, don't use any potions and fight, this way you'll simulate arena, no potions or food (certain food can be used in arena to replenish mana and such, bought at vendor on Timeless Isle).

You can practice in 3 ways:

#1 Through duels to increase your 1v1 skill and be stronger in that area and not relying on your arena partner / healer too much.

#2 Battlegrounds to increase your survivability against multiple DPS attacks

#3 2v2 / 3v3 / 5v5 in Open World Arenas, such as Gurubashi, Nagrand, Blade's Edge, simply form a group of 4, 6 or 10 people made of guildies, friends or even random people from english channel, split up in groups use only buffs from your class and team classes, don't use any potions and fight, this way you'll simulate arena, no potions or food (certain food can be used in arena to replenish mana and such, bought at vendor on Timeless Isle).

This is how I did it and I got pretty good and went over 2300+ on my warrior and warlock. My next step is to learn how to play 3's.

This is how I did it and I got pretty good and went over 2300+ on my warrior and warlock. My next step is to learn how to play 3's.

It would be awsome that you can practice in subwars without losing rate right ? hope we can do that near future

Subwar is a fight between 2 youtubers / streamers with their fans in their groups, this is not a regular 5v5 arena it's either a 5v5 or 10v10 Wargame or a Rated Battleground, but mostly it's a Wargame, what you consider "Subwars" are just random people in group doing 5v5 arena.

Subwar is a fight between 2 youtubers / streamers with their fans in their groups, this is not a regular 5v5 arena it's either a 5v5 or 10v10 Wargame or a Rated Battleground, but mostly it's a Wargame, what you consider "Subwars" are just random people in group doing 5v5 arena.

If I'm not wrong, the 5v5 1v1 that we call subwar is all-star without the MVPs

• Like 1

Indeed So called Sub-war's are Battles between you-tubers And Streamers But there's a difference. Sub-wars Group leader, Such as "Sodapoppin" Chooses his Subs against another Streamer Such as "Xaryu" However There's another game which is called All-Star Like Nyah said. There's only 1 difference , The groups in All-Star are consisted of the Gladiator players such as venfuki , benji , abdou , mitch , soda , xaryu , etc .Tho the rules which are "when someone dies another player jumps in without letting the other player reset" apply for the Both 5v5 - 1v1's. Tho we will do it Legit when Pandawow fixes War-Games ^^ Edited by Weegee