Frostmourne can transfigure?

Xnas

You can't really Tmog the FM ( Frostmourne ) But you can Tmog it through using, Cheat engine, but it's against the ToR / Rules.

As far as i know, it's bannable if you get caught with a tmog, tmogged using Cheat engine. But Mod/Gm's doesn't look for players using it.

player's can report people using CE ( Cheat engine ).

As far as i know, it's bannable if you get caught with a tmog, tmogged using Cheat engine. But Mod/Gm's doesn't look for players using it.

It's bannable for saying that you can use it for tmogging or anything, but it isn't bannable using it for mogging.

Therefore, edit your comment.

You can't really Tmog the FM ( Frostmourne ) But you can Tmog it through using, Cheat engine, but it's against the ToR / Rules.

player's can report people using CE ( Cheat engine ).

But I do not see like that weapon is worth 500 points and transf not be used as a weapon very sight, the other part would be well pleased that he could transfigure as it does to the legendary, raising a little more cost

It's bannable for saying that you can use it for tmogging or anything, but it isn't bannable using it for mogging.

Therefore, edit your comment.

Since FM can't be tmogged/mogged. And one of the ways to do it is the macro Or Cheat engine. But many ppl doesn't know the Macro way. CE is what they do.

Therefore, stfu.

Since FM can't be tmogged/mogged. And one of the ways to do it is the macro Or Cheat engine. But many ppl doesn't know the Macro way. CE is what they do.

Therefore, stfu.

My main account was banned for telling a dude to use CE.

It is a violation of the rule 2.28.

Unfair, yet it has banned a lot of people.

Also, there was no need to be rude, I'm trying to make you avoid getting banned.

My main account was banned for telling a dude to use CE.

It is a violation of the rule 2.28.

Unfair, yet it has banned a lot of people.

Also, there was no need to be rude, I'm trying to make you avoid getting banned.

I've explained many people if they can use CE. And still not banned for from that.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=140808&highlight=Cheat+engine

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=137934&highlight=Cheat+engine

Even Lektzz answered.

Go back to bug report section. You're not useful here.

Edited by Nemifest

I've explained many people if they can use CE. And still not banned for from that.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=140808&highlight=Cheat+engine

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=137934&highlight=Cheat+engine

Even Lektzz answered.

Go back to bug report section. You're not useful here.

I really do not know much , because everyone gives me a different answer , both the server and in this forum , you explain me as transfigured ? Whether or not I can , if I lost points in buying that gun , thank you very much

I really do not know much , because everyone gives me a different answer , both the server and in this forum , you explain me as transfigured ? Whether or not I can , if I lost points in buying that gun , thank you very much

You can tmog it.

But it there's a way of doing it against ToR or not against ToR.