cobo cola for arenas

nikifor96

• 3 weeks later...
you wont get answer mate :) in bug tracker were ppl report bugs about dungeons and raids nobody answers,there are post since 2014 still with no answer. if you report bug they will say Read the rules,this post is not for here report in etc. So from all posts that i had read this is the only thing that they say ,is it so hard to say ''we will look at it'' or smth like this , i see no point ,this server is on like how long 2 years? and there are dungeons and raids which still dont work properly so no point of posting mate :) i made few posts about ICC gunship battle and 2 more and still no answer ;)
  • Like 1

this server is on like how long 2 years?

soon will be almost 3 :D

there are post since 2014 still with no answer.

there are more important bugs like mage can oneshot you in Ring of frost,Dampening don't affect Necros/Dpriest's Shields,but their changelog is like:guys,we celebrate tomorrow that we fixed 2 tabards!what's the point to fix easy shit,instead of game breaking bugs?I also have posts since 2014 without answer lol

and still no answer

yes,since they don't speak english,they won't answer soon,maybe they will start to answer after 1-2 years when they learned english good enough

but you are right,I like your answer :D