ayy titles

akuyama

Titles are of little significance to me. What matters is progression and goal. Title is just something I will enjoy for about day and the completely forget about it and how I got it.

If you got r1 in 3v3, then congratz. You deserved it. But, people should do less of these threads because you simply wont accomplish anything or speed the developers to give you titles.

This kind of comment is so fucking stupid and boring. Of course you don't care about titles, because you're probably shit and don't play to win.

Titles should be given before the start of the next season or else where is the new challenge? It amazes me that people still play arena on here. I gave up posting last month. Got tired of Nemifest and retards like this guy complaining that people wanted what they should have gotten (and what they were told would get) months ago now (CBA counting how many lol).

Until I get my title I see no challenge or incentive to play.. Might not play again when I get it either. But ultimately ima let Blaston farm everyone for now trollolololol

Edited by Bapss

This kind of comment is so fucking stupid and boring. Of course you don't care about titles, because you're probably shit and don't play to win.

Titles should be given before the start of the next season or else where is the new challenge? It amazes me that people still play arena on here. I gave up posting last month. Got tired of Nemifest and retards like this guy complaining that people wanted what they should have gotten (and what they were told would get) months ago now (CBA counting how many lol).

Until I get my title I see no challenge or incentive to play.. Might not play again when I get it either. But ultimately ima let Blaston farm everyone for now trollolololol

2.6 demo even tho 2s is cancer here

"probably shit"

""probably shit""

PROBABLY SHIT

and you're saying you deserve the title more for playing warr/rshaman which is as easy as 123 instead of a demo warlock who got close to 2.7 as boomie/demo which can be demolished by any decent team?

sorry i like you but damn how do you dare to call him stupid

Edited by Adlairo

yes we got r1 in 3s but my point was that ofc people want their title .. in PvE you get gear for a successful raid, in PvP you get your titles. Just start to piss me off that juster need more than a month ... im just used to it that i get my title after 5 min (w*****ne or even on the old arena tournament cata) ...

you will not get any titles because u (your mates) got ban for scripts.

so just forget about this!

you will not get any titles because u (your mates) got ban for scripts.

so just forget about this!

nice ... and now link a thread where i (markzxy), pewds (he got banned on his war for unbelievable reasons) or dionysus got banned ? Ye even tho pewds got banned on his war he will still get his title on his mage you silly fuck

"probably shit"

""probably shit""

PROBABLY SHIT

and you're saying you deserve the title more for playing warr/rshaman which is as easy as 123 instead of a demo warlock who got close to 2.7 as boomie/demo which can be demolished by any decent team?

i said 10 times now that we were r1 in 3s how the actually fuck can you still ignore it ? ye we were r1 in both brackets .. /care ?

nice ... and now link a thread where i (markzxy), pewds (he got banned on his war for unbelievable reasons) or dionysus got banned ? Ye even tho pewds got banned on his war he will still get his title on his mage you silly fuck

poodsxy=serenityz=deepoxy=pewsd it's mate of noneed.

check rules of pandawow: 2.1. if someone using cheats in group/raid ban for all group/raid and no rewards.

so just forget about any titles.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173205

you srsly think if u using cheats on ur twink u will get any titles for main?

haha, no.

"probably shit"

""probably shit""

PROBABLY SHIT

the highest boomkin + lock in 2s was demo (sosseri) btw. ... so demo + balance isnt bad at all.. anyways no idea how the bugs are here on pwow so yeah .. just wanted to clarify that

c4b09ac6599d079b08dc3a1fc869d95a.png

poodsxy=serenityz=deepoxy=pewsd it's mate of noneed.

check rules of pandawow: 2.1. if someone using cheats in group/raid ban for all group/raid and no rewards.

so just forget about any titles.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=173205

you srsly think if u using cheats on ur twink u will get any titles for main?

haha, no.

Dear diaboliquetard he WILL get his title and when he got it you can suck his d*ck even harder. No reason to be mad only because you are just stupid as fuck and a wintrade rat. Sit down now and listen when ppl with a clue about that game talk instead of writing here. Ah and ye he got banned in the new season on his war --> so even on his war he will get a title from last season.

I can't tell you how STUPID you are, honestly ... Are you just mad because you won't get anything due wintrading & bot using ? fucking rat

Edited by Firestarter

the highest boomkin + lock in 2s was demo (sosseri) btw. ... so demo + balance isnt bad at all.. anyways no idea how the bugs are here on pwow so yeah .. just wanted to clarify that

c4b09ac6599d079b08dc3a1fc869d95a.png

That comp is the most tryhard comp in the game because burst has long cd, u can't silence/shear/stop cc, u do no damage outside of cooldowns and ur pet gets rekt easy, altough I can say it has many other qualities. On pwow its just butchered because of the bugs.