Necrotic Strike's Gone Wild

1.Name of not working correctly spell:Necrotic Strike

2.Description of the problem:Stacks WAAAAAAAY too high

3.How it must work:Absorb up till the absorption limit (165k on player targets)

4.Date when you tested it: September 5th 2015

5.Realm: Fun

This is an urgent fix unholy Necrotic absorb is just out of control without burst i managed to get to around 500k absorb with all of my cd i can get up to 900k and can't refresh the necrotic stack anymore.

Here is a proof of my claims: http://imgur.com/920RoPv

On there is one on player targets.

It should be 165k max on players, Not 500k on players when i stacked only like 5-6 without any cd.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to keep me and the guy who helped me anonymous.

I just tested it and Necrotic strike absorbs as much HP as on retail, it's a little bit higher on pandawow but not that much. Here a necrotic is about 60k as you can see here [ATTACH=CONFIG]91330[/ATTACH]

While on retail is hard to find a screen shot or a video of a necrotic strike without procs so here is this video

if you calculate that necrotic strike without the procks you will find that a normal necrotic strike does a little bit less than 60k it's about 54-56k.

If you think I am wrong do the math yourself.

• Like 2
I just tested it and Necrotic strike absorbs as much HP as on retail, it's a little bit higher on pandawow but not that much. Here a necrotic is about 60k as you can see here [ATTACH=CONFIG]91330[/ATTACH]

While on retail is hard to find a screen shot or a video of a necrotic strike without procs so here is this video

if you calculate that necrotic strike without the procks you will find that a normal necrotic strike does a little bit less than 60k it's about 54-56k.

If you think I am wrong do the math yourself.

That image is too small.

How is getting all your heals absorbed while taking massive damage "fun"?

even with my defs i wont even be able to run vs a class that cant be cced

on topic: necro works good enough i guess

Yea it's hard to CC a DK with a trinket, desiccated ground, Icebound fortitude, and lichborne but it's easily kited and those spells have 2min CD and Icebound fortitude has 3min CD, forcing a DK to trinket is easy once they use them they are done for.

If you are playing a healer and a DK is popping his CDs that is the best time to kite and use defensives, because they will probably silence/stun, pop CDs, stack necrotic with blood tap and empowered rune weapon and finish you off with a soul reaper. When the DK is bursting just kite and use defensives and you will be fine.