Regarding title

akuyama

So I hate to make all these threads, although if I'm not mistaken you should also be able to choose a mount and receive the title on the forum as well?

Because I never got to choose a mount, the one I'd like to receive is: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Drake. Priest: Akyuama - Alliance

And I'd also like to receive the title on the forum.

Also my alt Priest was rank 6 (4 after 2x people were removed) am I eligible to receive Merciless Gladiator title on it, or just the normal title?

Priest: Akuyama - Alliance

And in my Feats of Strength I do not have the achievement for Vengeful Gladiator.

Also on my character: Akyuama, I cannot delete the ticket response above my buffs bar, it keeps coming back. Any way to remove it?

Edited by akuyama

• Administrators

Hello.

Read topic with information about the season:

- 1-2 places: Title Vengeful Gladiator + same title of the forum (optional), mount Vengeful Nether Drake and 200$.

- 5-6 places: Title Gladiator + same title of the forum (optional), mount Swift Nether Drake and 100$.

Read topic with results:

r2: Akyuama.

r6: Akuyama, without reward, because there is already a character with the same account on the 2th place.

So, you'll get reward for r2: Title Vengeful Gladiator + same title of the forum (optional), mount Vengeful Nether Drake and 200$.

You already got title for your character Akyuama in the game. Do you want title "Vengeful Gladiator" on the forum?

Mount and other should be send by administrator.

Yes please, I would like the title on the forum too.

- - - Updated - - -

Juster said this:

- The award in the form of bonuses or money gets only 1 unique player character in the bracket, if a player participates 2+ characters and gets both in the top 20, the award he will receive only one of them, but the title or mount for everyone.

which is why I am confused about multiple titles