Question regarding combat bug (DON'T LOCK)

Repitchx

I'm just a little curious if anyone know why I'm always combat bugged in arena? Rogue priest is already shit, but being combat bugged isn't really helping.

If you know what can cause it, please let me know so I can report it, thanks! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/15447334

http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/15447766

last clip you can see how you play priest mage on pandawow btw.

i've said it before and i say it again.

nova -> rof -> orb (doesn't break) -> spam lance -> deep -> blanket cs -> fear :) :)

Edited by Repitchx

I know what causes it and it is not just "one thing", it is a group of NPCs that maintain combat, it's more complex than you think.

I'll probably add it later, I'm kinda busy right now.

Hope you can report it ye, it's ruining rogue priest completely. no point queueing it.

Hope you can report it ye, it's ruining rogue priest completely. no point queueing it.

lol, it is having a negative impact on druids, rogues, healers in general, any comp with a mage, mages, BGs, PvE in general and even on game mechanics.

A resumed way to say it, is that when you spawn some NPCs or some NPCs alredy have some sub-npcs(such as Lord Rhyolith's boots), when they are killed/despawned/continues to exist, they do not automatically remove combat, they instead flag you as in combat with an unknown NPCs.

I can't report it yet since I need something more solid to make it easier to fix.

just look out for creatures when using aoe that does no dmg such as critters/pets

idk about arenas

(btw in spectator mode you can target RoF/demonic circle so that might be causing it idk)

An important note is that allies may put you in combat too, like on some healings, so the Lightwell might be doing it too.