Suggestion thread nr. 97037897

Antilogic

does it matter the presence? i alwyas play blood

- - - Updated - - -

heal classes can do 300k in 3s..

you're like this 1.4k player i was helping in arenas. he told me wod was better than mop, its harder. like you're that retarded. im sorry, but its true.

have you seen your binds? just by that i know you're a shit player.

bugs is the only thing that is helping you.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

you're like this 1.4k player i was helping in arenas. he told me wod was better than mop, its harder. like you're that retarded. im sorry, but its true.

have you seen your binds? just by that i know you're a shit player.

bugs is the only thing that is helping you.

Its funny to see how much mental retarded people exist in this world. Good luck with ur live, u will need it.

1. 0 proofs of bugs on my dk.

2. all acusations to me saying bugger i prooved that where lie

3. u are a rage kiddo 100%

4. u don't know a shit about if im good player, thats obvious

- - - Updated - - -

Do u know why some UH dk's go haste stat priority? DoT's ticking clock. Same with UH presence.

what u mean with " DoT's ticking clock"?? faster ticks?

Edited by pujo2

Its funny to see how much mental retarded people exist in this world. Good luck with ur live, u will need it.

1. 0 proofs of bugs on my dk.

2. all acusations to me saying bugger i prooved that where lie

3. u are a rage kiddo 100%

4. u don't know a shit about if im good player, thats obvious

- - - Updated - - -

what u mean with " DoT's ticking clock"?? faster ticks?

nice english you got there

It's kinda obvious that you're a bad player. Since you don't know what Script or DoT's ticking clock is.. Just google it. Having a great laugh, laughing at your ridiculousness.

Im not english, i have to remember it? And im not obsessed with wow like u all seem to be here, knowing all the "words" of wow. (in spanish the terms are diferent and i don't use any one of the english wow terms, so respect other languages..) the ridiculousness is what are u and people like u doing with ur live.. IT'S A GAME.

Even more, i just asked to confirm if DoT's ticking clock means faster ticks.. u don't need to insult anyone.. If someone come to ur country and ask for some meanings u insult him?

Edited by pujo2

"It's kinda obvious that you're a bad player. Since you don't know what Script or DoT's ticking clock is.. Just google it. Having a great laugh, laughing at your ridiculousness."

Sure.. there is something called not to disrespect people if they don't disrespect you.

Edited by pujo2

"It's kinda obvious that you're a bad player. Since you don't know what Script or DoT's ticking clock is.. Just google it. Having a great laugh, laughing at your ridiculousness."

Sure.. there is something called not to disrespect people if they don't disrespect you.

we just have to look on your binds and know your a sh*t player.

Ofc playing a bugged class and than you even want to defend it.

You are a joke ! wish you would have played retail on a decent rating that you could understand what people are talking about.

"but clicking is good if you're fast enough!!!1"

Yea, I can click my action bars, turn AND target my opponent easy and fast...I'm the magic man!

Pujo, the difference between a clicker and a keybinder isn't only speed(wich is marginally better for binding) of execution, but also speed of turning. So, a keybinder can run in circles around you, always staying behind you and hitting, and you can't really do much about it because you're busy turning with your keyboard and trying to find your spells on your hotbars. You will start binding too when you meet a melee that actually knows how to position himself ;-)

I suggest you at least try it, try it with 1-2 binds at a time untill you get used to them, then add more and more as you progress.

I farmed 25.000 kills on my mage as a clicker(only had 2 binds, for ground mount and fly mount, lol!) and my kill/death ratio was CRAP. I used to die once every 3-4 kills, as a MAGE.

Once I got used to binding, I farmed 60.000 more kills on my mage, with an amazing kill/death ratio.

I have died a total of 2350 times and currently have 86.000 Kills. That's a 36,5 to 1 kill/death ratio :)

Edited by Antilogic

idk why i have to bind cd of more than 1min.. and as i said along time ago its my way to play, i can play the way i want? or i have to play like all do because yes?..

Even i don't care of how people play.. i chosed this way and it works so good for me.

"you can't really do much about it because you're busy turning with your keyboard and trying to find your spells on your hotbars"

This never happened to me.. i know to play in my way. If people need 40 binds to play good, ok but i can play like i do so good, no one have te right to tell me how to play..

- - - Updated - - -

idk why i have to bind cd of more than 1min.. and as i said along time ago its my way to play, i can't play the way i want? or i have to play like all do because yes?..

Even i don't care of how people play.. i chosed this way and it works so good for me.

"you can't really do much about it because you're busy turning with your keyboard and trying to find your spells on your hotbars"

This never happened to me.. i know to play in my way. If people need 40 binds to play good, ok but i can play like i do so good, no one have te right to tell me how to play..

i stop posting here, its loosing time.. the issue of the post changet into insults towards like it use when u are here, so no more losing time.

Last things,

1. no 800k necros

2.DoT ticks on dk don't go faster with haste Nemifest u are ignorant, dks go haste because they want faster runes.

Edited by pujo2

You're using like 4 binds total...

Nobody is forcing you to bind, lol, we're just telling you it's better and the reason why it's better.

If you get used to your binds, your response time is almost instant. For example, I use my trinket like 0,1 seconds after I'm CC-ed. If I were to click, I would first have to look at my bars, travel with my mouse there and click, wich is much much slower then just pressing a key with a finger....this also improves your environmental awareness alot and allows you to position yourself better around your opponent.

Give it a try.

Also, don't mind the people that consider you shit if you don't keybind. You can kill people as a clicker just as good, but you won't kill any pros. Those people will ALWAYS have the upper hand against a clicker purely because of speed of reaction and positioning.

Repitchx doesn't know this, but it's thanks to him I started learning to keybind.

I was on a paladin I made, right at season start, and I saw this rogue I figured would be easy to kill. He stayed behind me THE ENTIRE arena match, I landed a single Judgement on him before I died.

Once you meet a player like this, you will want to improve if you're the competitive type of person :)

Thanks Repitchx!

- - - Updated - - -

DoT ticks on dk don't go faster with haste Nemifest u are ignorant, dks go haste because they want faster runes.

Correct. Haste doesn't affect DK diseases.

Only aspects where Haste matters for UH are rune regeneration aswell as Ghoul attack speed and Gargoyle strikes. More haste, more gargoyle hits and more Ghoul hits, apart from that haste doesn't affect UH DKs.

On the other hand, haste is very important for frost DKs. Especially DW frost.