Suggestion thread nr. 97037897

Antilogic

It was perfect how it was. Now it's retarded again.

:/

weird ... nemifest told me i should "keep talking" without any proves and here he agree that dk is op ?

i dont get some ppl.

and no repitch .. as our lord dionysus (mr. icantplaywithoutlocksin3s)said, Dk is fine he played with a retail glad dk OK ?

[insert Kappa face here]

than stop acting like the pandawow staff with "keep talking without proves"

Only because people can't prove something that doesnt mean that it cant be bugged

All i said was, to maybe try to prove, so you can have attention from the Dev's etc etc.

Edited by Nemifest

If people knew how weak dks were in 5.4 compared to pandawow they would never play it.

Retail : had to stun a target to build pressure with necrotics. On here you can randomly stack 200k+ lol

Dks are so damn strong on pandawow in dampening.

Was playing with magetrainer some fun 2s. He randomly died from 35% (literally)

That execute ability crit for like 250k on him.

I dont really qq about classes on the forum (if i do im just trolling cuz idgaf). I just know when something is bugged of not. I dont care if people wont believe me, but dks and locks are obviously broken.

All classes have bugs, some have smaller bugs and some bigger.

Lock dmg, necrotic strike from dks, pets running through pillars, rof from mages are some major bugs right now.

When im home (im home tomorrow 5-6 gmt +1) ill show you guys some examples of how broken some classes are.

If people knew how weak dks were in 5.4 compared to pandawow they would never play it.

In fact Frost were a bit more popular from what I remember.

On here you can randomly stack 200k+ lol

Yesterday a Death Knight could absorb - on 15% dampening - all my healings(as feral) and a lot of my mistweaver's.

Dks are so damn strong on pandawow

Played mainly as a restoration druid in 5.4.8., and frost Death Knights were a lot more scarier than unholy(was playing rdruid/fdk and rdruid/arms), I remember clearly that they couldn't kill anything before ~~10% dampening (2.1k mmr).

randomly died from 35% (literally)

That execute ability crit for like 250k on him.

dks and locks are obviously broken.

Nemifest posted a screenshot of his DK doing a 484k/494k

soul reaper on a player in gurubashi(combat log).

When im home (im home tomorrow 5-6 gmt +1) ill show you guys some examples of how broken some classes are.

If you call me in-game or in the forums, we can run some tests, my nick in-game is Hioshiru(fun realm).

• Like 1

In fact Frost were a bit more popular from what I remember.

no ... just no... no .. thats a pure no³

Yesterday a Death Knight could absorb - on 15% dampening - all my healings(as feral) and a lot of my mistweaver's.

Dampening has nothing to do with necrotic absorb since 5.4

and frost Death Knights were a lot more scarier than unhol

frost dk in s15 was completly dogshit, noone played frost Lol frost dK was freewin in every bracket.

Nemifest posted a screenshot of his DK doing a 484k/494k

soul reaper on a player in gurubashi(combat log).

that was with tons of buffs, as i said 200k + isnt possible

that was obv. a troll screenshot

@antilogic

thanks, i mean i guess frostshotz is jokeing but there are really ppl who complain about a CB with 250k when every proc is up.

At least i found also something out.

40-50k dot damage on my rogue in 1 global from a dk ? that is really weird, guess i have to check later the Dot dmg from dk´s since 50k + crits/global are rly weird

Edited by Noneedholy

200k, in fact, IS possible, but only on overkills. So you won't see a 250k soul reaper normally, but it is very much possible to hit 50k with it and 300k in Overkill. I did it, many have done it. It's just a big number on the screen that looks nice even tho the effective hit was 50k. Same as Nemifest's troll picture, the effective hit was much lower then the Overkill part, wich doesn't count.

Oh, it's possible with every buff and proc too, but that's not considered "normal gameplay" since, really, the ammounts of times where you get EVERY buff and proc to do that damage is VERY rare.

If you want an accurate hit margin on Soul Reaper, you do it self buffed on the exact same target, preferably with different levels of armor. For proper testing that is.

I'm doing anywhere between 50k and 180-190k max Soul Reapers, on a pure Strenght build. It's very rare when I see overkills going over 190k.

I did a 4 mil in Kotmogu, but that won't count, and highest I've hit was 260k, but I have no ideea how much of that went to overkill, I just fell off my chair when I saw it :)