Suggestion thread nr. 97037897

Antilogic

Do you even have proof of this....? Or are you just guessing the double of normal heal?

ok i will try to ask for a dudu and make foto, i had known like 3 duds that doing this crazy heals, don't worry i'll try to take some proofs i don't like to talk for talk, if i can't proove what im saying i will rectify, but just know that balance dudu can over heal, for example, an affli 550ilvl lock burst even using 4 hunts.. i remember balance is dps class, not a heal, but don't worry i will make videos if i can.

Edited by pujo2

ok i will try to ask for a dudu and make foto, i had known like 3 duds that doing this crazy heals, don't worry i'll try to take some proofs i don't like to talk for talk, if i can't proove what im saying i will rectify, but just know that balance dudu can over heal, for example, an affli 550ilvl lock burst even using 4 hunts.. i remember balance is dps class, not a heal, but don't worry i will make videos if i can.

pujo da mierda what did you say m8? balance isnt a healing class? Have you ever played one? OH NO i forgot you only play 2 button classes like dk and lock :)

Balance is supposed to do healings, not much. They do alot of healing if 1st. you let them cast. 2nd HOTW. 3rd. buffs. Watch lazerchicken blizzcon vid and see how balance is a support spec rather than burst. And finally, who the fuck r u to argue about druids? abusepujo ..

What you're claiming is impossible to achieve in game, regardless of gear. You can't pull off 750k heals on a druid, even in PvE...but you like to claim ridiculous things :)

Maybe the druids you noticed healing that much are using scripted healing, just like Absoluteabuser is scripting his damage through a software available with a simple google search. I wouldn't be surprised, you and your pack of spanish friends are always doing something illegit in-game. Or maybe half your guild got banned cause they were such good players? :)

• Like 1

What you're claiming is impossible to achieve in game, regardless of gear. You can't pull off 750k heals on a druid, even in PvE...but you like to claim ridiculous things :)

Maybe the druids you noticed healing that much are using scripted healing, just like Absoluteabuser is scripting his damage through a software available with a simple google search. I wouldn't be surprised, you and your pack of spanish friends are always doing something illegit in-game. Or maybe half your guild got banned cause they were such good players? :)

can someone expalin me what is this of "script"? i don't understand when u say scripted healing

1.Absoulte has no relationship at all with me..

2. no one of my guild get banned as i know, stop saying bullshit, ah its antilogic that explains all, fake acusations as always

Edited by pujo2

Here the proofs of dudu balance as i said: http://prntscr.com/8j88av (i hide the name because i don't want to involucrate anyone)

balance dudu, 807k heal with arena buffs.. and no mogú potion, pvp set.

- - - Updated - - -

Imposible ye.. is not the first dudu i saw doing this, 400k insta heal in arena, nothing to say.

U just talk and talk and 0 proofs dude, if u say something bring some proofs like i always do.. even u didn't say nothing about my gargole dmg video..

Edited by pujo2

Here the proofs of dudu balance as i said: (i hide the name because i don't want to involucrate anyone)

807k heal with arena buffs.. and no mogú potion, pvp set

- - - Updated - - -

Imposible ye.. is not the first dudu i saw doing this, 400k insta heal in arena, nothing to say.

Do you not see Heart of the Wild there? That's on a 6 minute cooldown and makes any druid spec a resto spec for the duration of the spell. Doh

Apart from that, there's no way in hell you see those heals coming from Balance or Ferals, ever.

400k in arena is possible, ONLY with that talent, otherwise they range from like 30k to a max of 270-ish K....so for half a minute every 6 minutes, they act like healers. Still doesn't make them more OP then necrotic strike stacks.

I can fully absorb a 800k heal on my DK in 3-4 GCDs, wich is beyond moronic how OP it is. 2 necros and you pop a 200k heal absorb, pop burst and BAM=800k shield. Good luck outhealing that when Soul Reaper ticks the next second.

Really, comparing the OPness of Balance and Feral druid healing with the use of a 6 minute cooldown to necrotic strike stacking wich is done continuously throughout the fight is hilarious.

Great, now you told him about it. Expect a scripted Pujo soon in your BG :))

You have a serous mental problem really, go to a psycologist dude..

If u use my text use also the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8j88av

With my dk i just can absorb 589k with the 4 necros burst rotation.. what the fuck u say u do 800k lol even in pve i can't do that..

And i have to remember balance druid is a DPS class, it should not heal more than heal specs.. 400k insta heal and 100k heals is just stupid being dps class.

Edited by pujo2

U just talk and talk and 0 proofs dude, if u say something bring some proofs like i always do.. even u didn't say nothing about my gargole dmg video..

In a small open field near Stormwind, 8 of your guild members were having a blast testing out their newly shared fly hack. In fact, one of your guild members was the first to ever share the exploit on the English channel.

After I banned your "magnificent 8", some of them turned on a chat spam software that lagged Stormwind for 3 days straight, or do you not remember the: "Antilogic is an asshole" spamming that went on for hundreds of thousands of text lines, essentially disconnecting anyone that was passing by.

See, Pujo, I know alot more about your guild then you do.

Really' date=' comparing the OPness of Balance and Feral druid healing with the use of a 6 minute cooldown to necrotic strike stacking wich is done continuously throughout the fight is hilarious.[/quote']

i doubt its 200k .. i guess its ~100k here but its STILL like 100% more as it should.

In a small open field near Stormwind, 8 of your guild members were having a blast testing out their newly shared fly hack. In fact, one of your guild members was the first to ever share the exploit on the English channel.

After I banned your "magnificent 8", some of them turned on a chat spam software that lagged Stormwind for 3 days straight, or do you not remember the: "Antilogic is an asshole" spamming that went on for hundreds of thousands of text lines, essentially disconnecting anyone that was passing by.

See, Pujo, I know alot more about your guild then you do.

Pls tell me what whas the name of the characters, and foto because i don't remember anyone on my guild doing this like a retard

hehe, I went and hit a target dummy with my usual burst and here's what Necrotic Stacking looks like with no potions or flasks...

You can do the math for resilience and see how much that would outcome on a regular player.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]92975[/ATTACH]

amm i can also hit a dummy and spam more than 5 necros to get more and more absorb, make a video of u making burst rotation and do 4 consecutive necros to show it. Even u are using some pve stuff.

-Here video (real proofs) to show not 800k with the 4 necrotics in burst in pvp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvxMzb5JqXs

About acusations to people on my guild do u remember the names or have foto of someone spaming?

Edited by pujo2

i wish you played dks when necrotic strike was fixed. 3-4 necrotics = 300-400k absorbs? LOL

biggest joke i've seen xD.

The video is from today.. dk is now like this, i made this video just for the post, wisp me and let me test on u if u don't trust it.

Edited by pujo2

The video is from today.. dk is now like this, i made this video just for the post, wisp me and let me test on u if u don't trust it.

ye that what im saying. dks are broken as fuck right now. it should be way lower than 300k lmfao. that's half of my health in 3-4 necrotics lol!

pujo2, Cute that you're not in Unh pres :) Fake and gay, just like soda

does it matter the presence? i alwyas play blood

- - - Updated - - -

ye that what im saying. dks are broken as fuck right now. it should be way lower than 300k lmfao. that's half of my health in 3-4 necrotics lol!

heal classes can do 300k in 3s..