Alliance...A bit out of control?

Frostshotz

So as most of you have seen over the past years(especially 2014, 2015), people have mostly went alliance.While I don't care that much as I'm mostly a solo player...What the fuck?

Seriously, one of the best players have went alliance or left the server after doing it(not saying names because butthurt kids), just for the racial.

But now, every few months alot of players go ally.

From a group of retards to WHOLE GUILDS, this is seriously out of control.

There's barely any good players left on horde side(not even reaching the number of 100),

mainly talking for x100.Seriously, people don't even know how to fakecast.

But nothing is more beautiful than engulfing an entire team in flames and watching it burn to its death.

Post your opinion here.

There's so many of them it's almost as if they're reproducing mid-bgs..

Joking aside, it is definitely because of alliance racials/better players. A long time ago, horde used to be the overwhelming faction but for whatever reason, overnight it went from Alliance in Q: 0 to Alliance in Q: 60+. Coincidentally, the ex-Horde guild had also faction changed. Maybe TORTUGA played a major role? If you see more players on one side, you're more likely to lean on joining it (not the case for me).

^ Teamplay did faction change, but still.. lol

I don't understand you guys. People who say alliance has better racials are wrong.

Well, I guess it depends how you look at it. Horde was the best by far in MoP for arenas, simply cause of their racials (monk being so strong when you're undead for instance or being orc with stun reduction etc).

Don't get me wrong, but people who play alliance only play one race and that's human. it's all about damage on here. if you can't crit higher than the other player then you're bad. that's pandawow logic and has always been like that and will always be like that as long as it remains a russian server (idc tho).

horde -> alliance in mop, but since people only care about damage on here, it's the opposite.

I don't understand you guys. People who say alliance has better racials are wrong.

Well, I guess it depends how you look at it. Horde was the best by far in MoP for arenas, simply cause of their racials (monk being so strong when you're undead for instance or being orc with stun reduction etc).

Don't get me wrong, but people who play alliance only play one race and that's human. it's all about damage on here. if you can't crit higher than the other player then you're bad. that's pandawow logic and has always been like that and will always be like that as long as it remains a russian server (idc tho).

horde -> alliance in mop, but since people only care about damage on here, it's the opposite.

It's all about one shot and gg.