Lol?

Chivy

http://i.imgur.com/reTCsEm.png

So, just because you're HGM you think your voice is more important than anyone's else ?

Lol cmon chill out. What would you do if your server didnt have customers ? What would your team do if people wouldn't spend time on this server ?

Oh wait, there are like 2000 backpaddling monkeys that have the IQ of Salie who dont even understand their class backpaddles and doesnt even know how to write a macro. Sry i forgot about that + You guys fake the current players online on your website. You need to calm down. Since you're a HGM you can check who was banned the past 3 days, you don't even need a proof, you're just fvcking with us. But i like your logic, maybe you're blond irl idk.

Requirements for candidates:

1. Age 17+.

2. Good knowledge of English.

3. Daily online on the project should be 3 hours minimum (on weekends 4 hours minimum) - weekly minimum is 23 hours.

4. Adequacy, reserve and responsibility.

5. Gaming experience in World of Warcraft minimum 3 years.

6. Gaming experience on our server minimum 1 year.

Warning: we don't consider the candidate with zero activity on the forum.

Payment in bonuses. Send private message with an application to Shadrissa.

Apperently for beeing Chat Moderator/GM you have to be older than 17 years old. What if i told you this guy hioshiru is like 15-16.. I can tell that by his voice, skyped with this kid once and never again.. (Voice so annoying i could cut my wrists off.)

• Like 1

Shadrissa, once you lose your rank your voice doesn't mean shit. And what did Noneed exactly get muted for then? "No proofs" You can't mute someone without proof either. Your voice doesn't mean shit since you would never be able to apply at a blizzard gm job since you approach all the situations wrong, and remember that we are your customers. Our voice is more important than you can imagine. Without us, the players, your server would be nothing. Think about that. Now ban my account. Ban it, but i already took screenshots, so that i can proof that you're a bad gm when you say stuff like that any day.
  • Like 1