Necrotic strike formula is wrong

You can't compare Shadowburn with soul reaper. Also not kill shot. Kill shot and war execute does WAY less damage than soulreaper. With all proccs and also reck up i do 130-140k execute on my war. Soulreaper is doing 20-30k more dmg as intendet. But tbh idc thats not the problem why dk is so OP on pandawow atm. There are other things like coil and necrotic. So read my previous post @reinhartmvp91 . You have my proof and now don't tell me anymore that DK was op in s15. there were like almost less dk's than paladins (5% LOL) No way they are op. Proof me something else.

Gotta say, I love that graphic :D Not that it means much..

But since you hate so much on dks, by all means.. nerf necros! Nerf coils! And don't you dare forget to nerf soul reaper.. OR ELSE !

Kappa

Gotta say' date=' I love that graphic Not that it means much..[/quote']

a represantation graph about a whole season doesnt mean anything ? holy fcking shit man do you even know what game are you playing ? I gonna leave the conversation with you now. It seems that you are not even on pandawow above 1.5k otherwise you wouldn't talk like that. OFC try to defend your class because if it would get fixed you would drop even lower ! I just fucking hate player like you. I play rdruid by myself and also warrior and i also can agree that both classes are kinda bit op here on pandawow. But i also know that i could get rating without thoose bugs. You must feel sad for getting so much hate on your class. Pce man and discuss with someone else. If you don't even want to trust the grap that i linked you

http://www.arenamate.net/representation-graphs/archive/s15#charts_specs

than it's not my fault anymore. Keep thinkin Dk was fucking "OP" in season 15 you clueless noob. But for first look at the graph and ask yourself why dk was the less played class whole s15. Dk wasn't op on retail, it's just op here on Pandawow so deal with it.

Edited by Noneedholy
a represantation graph about a whole season doesnt mean anything ? holy fcking shit man do you even know what game are you playing ? I gonna leave the conversation with you now. It seems that you are not even on pandawow above 1.5k otherwise you wouldn't talk like that. OFC try to defend your class because if it would get fixed you would drop even lower ! I just fucking hate player like you. I play rdruid by myself and also warrior and i also can agree that both classes are kinda bit op here on pandawow. But i also know that i could get rating without thoose bugs. You must feel sad for getting so much hate on your class. Pce man and discuss with someone else. If you don't even want to trust the grap that i linked you

than it's not my fault anymore. Keep thinkin Dk was fucking "OP" in season 15 you clueless noob. But for first look at the graph and ask yourself why dk was the less played class whole s15. Dk wasn't op on retail, it's just op here on Pandawow so deal with it.

2 words

GET NECRO'D

• Like 1

Umadbro? Calm your tits, I'm trying to help .. NERF NECROS AND COILS AND REAPER WAY TOO OP!!

lmao