Риальный топик нагибатаров! Screenshots or GTFO

infusion

Не ребят, это не софт сторонний, 100%. Парень же не может врать! Помню ДК Калигулла был, так ему тоже никто не верил, что он так резко кикает 0.1, все его обвиняли в автокике... ну и что, что он кикал Ршамам лаву, афликам ливень, а мне однажды бинты =\

Главное же кикнуть

111k pyroblast. INTERESTING as i heard 90k was max ?

pyro was reported months ago cuz it does in certain situation 25% more dmg, that is huge in 3s

and why do u keep defending it ? that 111k pyro was on undergeared rog and he was wearing trinket from timeless isle (u can see the tiger shit buff) + he had all dmg buffs that are avalible for fire mage (cloack, shield, trinket, weapon enchant)

pyro was reported months ago cuz it does in certain situation 25% more dmg, that is huge in 3s

and why do u keep defending it ? that 111k pyro was on undergeared rog and he was wearing trinket from timeless isle (u can see the tiger shit buff) + he had all dmg buffs that are avalible for fire mage (cloack, shield, trinket, weapon enchant)

what the actually fuck ur talking about ? can you please read my whole comment instead of QQ here ?

111k pyroblast. INTERESTING as i heard 90k was max ?

ok 77%... fullgeared you have 80% = 107.670 Pyroblast without even your strongest procc --> the PvP trinket proc.

he is lowgeared AND ? he still have 77% resillence. ffs ...

but for you :

without gear : https://gyazo.com/50ba466778da2abad4d495b9f629728d

with gear : https://gyazo.com/17931d0cd85ad6cee3940082a3fb7da5

3% dmg difference. As i said above

he had all dmg buffs that are avalible for fire mage (cloack' date=' shield, trinket, weapon enchant)[/quote']

He didn't had trinket procc. He only had the on use trinket. Watch it again

/declined

--> next

please, just read my comment before you gonna reply here ...

Edited by Noneedholy

что ты этому тупорылому гею доказываешь

он обычный говноед с 1500

наабузил багами себе рейта и все

в вар хиле ему уже лицо обоссали он доджить ушел

• Like 1

im not qqing just trying to get through ur steel scull, completely ignoring my message

lets try to calculate this 111k crit

80% and 77% resilence is a huge difference because it is not 3%, its around 13% dmg reduce, calculate

if he wouldave had 2 trinkets pyro will hit 111x0.87(with trinket)=96k х1.2 (banner) = 115k (not as near as 180k, more that 50% dmg increase)

next u said about trinket proc - the difference between intellect that trinket gives u is 1960. The fact that he had all other possible buffs in the game (cloack, shield, weapon enchant, mage buff) means that him and pandawow fire mage has only 1960 intellect difference maximum, intresting huh?

что ты этому тупорылому гею доказываешь

он обычный говноед с 1500

наабузил багами себе рейта и все

в вар хиле ему уже лицо обоссали он доджить ушел

report + screenshot.

80% and 77% resilence is a huge difference because it is not 3%' date=' its around 13% dmg reduce, calculate[/quote']

no its 3 % dmg reduce .. wtf LOL it's not that hard just read the tooltip. Also back when i tested some spells on naked character they worked as intended INCLUEDING 77% resillence. 77% resillence = 77% dmg reduce. Pretty simple.

Edit i know what you mean now. I calculated it and with fullgear it would be a 103k pyro. Lol gg man 103k without even trinket procc. Still no idea what you want to tell me now

next u said about trinket proc - the difference between intellect that trinket gives u is 1960. The fact that he had all other possible buffs in the game (cloack' date=' shield, weapon enchant, mage buff) means that him and pandawow fire mage has only 1960 intellect difference maximum, intresting huh?[/quote']

that trinket gives 6.7k intellect BUT OKAY.

lol sorry i dont want to argue if you don't have a clue about that game lol

He is missing 6.7k intellect but mmmmhmkay maybe too hard to understand :l

Keep qqing because you get shrekt against a firemage or deal with it that he outplayed you. You can cry as much as you want but you will always get farmed and always cry about other things. Disgusting that you guys are even QQing about firemages now. Hope you gonna get farmed soon against a frostmage ;)

Edited by Noneedholy

dam i forgot he's a human and have 2 trinkets, anyway it doesnt explain the difference between 115 and 182k

no its 3 % dmg reduce .. wtf LOL it's not that hard just read the tooltip.

u should spend more time thinking about it, hope wont take long, i may be wrond with numbers but it is much more than 3%

Edited by faina

u should spend more time thinking about it' date=' hope wont take long, i may be wrond with numbers but it is much more than 3%[/quote']

ye i corrected myself. Btw :

it doesnt explain the difference between 115 and 182k

read my comment please .. idk i dont want to repeat myself all the time again -_-

we already said that it does only that much dmg with Crit banner because Crit banner is broken. I can also hit 270k execute with that banner which is NOT legit. That doesn't happen often but as soon as that happen people gonna go into the forum and QQ how op Pyro is. Disgusting. But i guess you know alot more about warriors than me

Kappa

As i said it only happens barely. It's rare as fuck and as we see there are like 2-3 screenshot existing how my mage hits for 160k + ? Why ? because that only happen in 3s and only with crit banner SOMETIMES. I just remember that shit 3-4 the whole last and this season

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6694507

here is a video how i flawless someone with a 211k execute. This shit is just broken sometimes as we see in that video here.

*nvm

Edited by Noneedholy

сороки в армейку уедет скоро

апаю с кем попало уже 2.5 почти

так что иди к школе лучше готовься, обрыга форумная, весь твой удел это кукарекать на форумах, герой помойки с 1500

Edited by KennyArt

Что будет с анберлином если с ним перестанет играть федямортал , а также куда денется кениарт без сороки?

Федямортал к великому сожалению оказался low-skilled, то что он что-то багает я сомневаюсь

и я же уже апал 2.7+ не в фулл гире с варом (Хэкмэн) который как оказалось за элема играет вообще

не думал что в моей теме еще и бурги тусоваться будут, отстаивать свою честь якобы не используют баги и не переливают друг другу :D

престижно

2.7 http://doodoo.ru/smiles/anim4/bg130.gif

попробуй апни в этом сезоне что нибудь без вара не в фул гире

боже, какой ты тупой выскочка, небось из какой-нибудь деревни "федоровка", без образования, работы и т.п.

ты, немощный, вообще ничего не смог апнуть, даже с варом, обосрался на весь сервер

да и я уже здесь недели 2 не играю, и не хочу, смысл играть на пиратке "кое-как" работающей, да и еще как ты говоришь заморачиваться в каких-то других сетапах без вара

я пошутил

у него военный билет с пандашоша

- - - Добавлено - - -

боже, какой ты тупой выскочка, небось из какой-нибудь деревни "федоровка", без образования, работы и т.п.

ты, немощный, вообще ничего не смог апнуть, даже с варом, обосрался на весь сервер

да и я уже здесь недели 2 не играю, и не хочу, смысл играть на пиратке "кое-как" работающей, да и еще как ты говоришь заморачиваться в каких-то других сетапах без вара

зачем ты себя сейчас мне описал?

ущерб который ноет на пиратку и пишет на пиратских форумах...