Legendary cloak

aaronliles123

I`m just making this post to see when the legendary cloaks quest line is going to be implemented i heard rumours that its going to be in a month or so but me personally I find that hard to believe and my other question is will you release fully scripted SoO before you do the legendary cloak, also we could get the 600ilvl cloak way before 5.4.8 even hit and seems as throne of thunder is fully scripted well you could of atleast scripted everything up to the 600ilvl cloak before.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I`m just making this post to see when the legendary cloaks quest line is going to be implemented i heard rumours that its going to be in a month or so but me personally I find that hard to believe and my other question is will you release fully scripted SoO before you do the legendary cloak, also we could get the 600ilvl cloak way before 5.4.8 even hit and seems as throne of thunder is fully scripted well you could of atleast scripted everything up to the 600ilvl cloak before.

Would like to know when legendary cloaks are implemented since doing pve is fun and having legendary cloak's would be OP as hell especial since its bonuses are better than any other available Though im sure it would be sooner or later as for the rest idk why your even asking that. Its upto them what they script first and fix first.