5v5 1v1 event [Horde]:

Nemifest

Hello for the viewers atm, i hosted an event in 100x horde which was 5v5 1v1 with some really good players and rewards.

As repitchx streamed the events/matches, so i decided to post it and give the results etc etc ( Thanks for streaming and participating )

We did around 2-3 matches with rewards for the winner team. 1st match was at nagrand arena ( World PvP ) 2nd was at arena, so we had more "fair" gameplay due to Dampening and so on.

The reward for the team was bonus limit 300. The winners could choose items/mounts= Around 1.5k bonuses, less.

1st team: Cogman, Alwaha, Vayxx, Bearlistic, Xyzic

2nd team Luthem, Bain , Icons, Sadim, Skiins

The whole participants: Luthem, Bain , Icons, Sadim, Skiins, Cogman, Alwaha, Vayxx, Bearlistic, Xyzic ( Thank you guys for participating )

We had around 6-15 spectator's at nagrand arena ( World PvP ) and about 8 watching stream for the arena ( Dampening one )

The next event will be hosted tomorrow ( 10-10-15 ) at 10pm SVT ( Server Time ) The reward will be the same, 300 limit bonus for each winner in the team= 1.5k bonuses max in all.

If you're from 100x horde, and are thinking of joining the event again, pm me on skype: alexhh9101.

And we used Teamspeak3 to communicate, so i do recommend you to have teamspeak3 if you're gonna join the event.

If you're interested in watching the matches with repitch's PoV, you're welcome to watch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/19740292 ( Once again, thanks repitch and all the other participants )

-Børz.

Edited by Nemifest
  • Like 1