About the mmr system

Hjorhji San

Can you guys do something about the mmr system.I was queing with my friend which is literally full tyrannical, he just made the char so he also has 0 rate, so we qued, and first arena ofc healer comp and yes they were full prideful, we played 5 arenas and all were healer comps including a RM comp, and yes we won all of them since everyone is an idiot and its only gear>skill, i guess some of you will say that "oh but you said that they sucked and you won all of them", well yeah but i dont want it to go for long, i want to get a fair matchmaking for the rating and gear that i(my partner especially) have+ he was the leader so we shouldnt even comp healer comps since the very beggining, and me myself i have 1.1k rate which isnt much.In the ss you can see his gear and rating.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]94501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]94502[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

On Blizzard it didn't matter who was queuing(even in RBGs), the highest rate was always chosen.

Also, you're contradicting yourself, since you're complaining about their gear while you have gear, and they also lost to a 550/496 comp, which means that their rates match their skills.

Still, the MMR system is indeed broken(works, but very poorly, like, 5%).

One of the main problems though is that there aren't as many teams as it is intended for the mmr to work like Blizzard, there must be like ~~15 or ~~20 queuing(probably less).