New Arena Season

akuyama

The rate just got reset, it's been not even 1 month.

But I've heard rumors that it'll restart again at late december/beggining of january.

There will be rewards or its just another one of those fancy restarts that counter as an offseason?

There will be rewards or its just another one of those fancy restarts that counter as an offseason?

I don't know, all that I heard was rumors.

My guess is that there will be rewards, not sure. Just hope for no wintraders, which is not very likely because ALT + F4 is fixed, even though I saw a few reports alredy of people wintrading(even in 5v5).

I don't know, all that I heard was rumors.

My guess is that there will be rewards, not sure. Just hope for no wintraders, which is not very likely because ALT + F4 is fixed, even though I saw a few reports alredy of people wintrading(even in 5v5).

I feel like their logic is to keep reseting seasons in hope for wintraders to stop instead of just banning them. No reason to reset. Alt + f4 was fixed and the new season came as a result. Now just ban the wintraders and there's no problems.

Before thinking about this stupid shit, start fixing classes. Hpriest/Mage are a joke right now, Sheep absorbing dmg from orb, and then getting the shittalk by garbage player like Akuyama that stops qeueuing after seeing rdruid/mage they cant abuse against is funny enough. Or just give Monks a working lifecocoon so I can start sending these kids to the dumpster.
  • Like 2

Before thinking about this stupid shit, start fixing classes. Hpriest/Mage are a joke right now, Sheep absorbing dmg from orb, and then getting the shittalk by garbage player like Akuyama that stops qeueuing after seeing rdruid/mage they cant abuse against is funny enough. Or just give Monks a working lifecocoon so I can start sending these kids to the dumpster.

I think you actually have a point right there. Why fix MMR if the class unbalance continues? The ques are still gonna be sh!t with these abusable bugs. We definitly need these damn fixes goin' hot.

I think you actually have a point right there. Why fix MMR if the class unbalance continues? The ques are still gonna be sh!t with these abusable bugs. We definitly need these damn fixes goin' hot.

Sadly GM's dont even play their own server i feel like. Or they are just some PvE dumbies that never done arena in their life to see how unenjoyable and disgusting 2vs2/3vs3 bracket is right now. 3s bracket is literally only WLS/LSD2/LSD right now. If they are too stupid to realize they shouldn't be running a server. But hey, its pandawow. Made by russians, what to except.

Edited by Chivy

Big talk from Chiv over here guys, the guy who desperately abuses Rushing Jade Wind and still loses, then relogs a different class and still loses.

And anyway, how about we stay on topic. Want to shit talk or say anything else? Make your own thread.

Haha you never told me about it..Btw our cousin Romeo is he good with Singing? or he is just Playback wannabe cunt whos banging Juliet left and right and cumming on stage with his tiny 2 cm dick hehehe? I think he needs kotta to help him out to steal a pair of shoes