Removal of Tol viron arena map.

Deathskin

Do you want Tol viron removed for a greater arena que experience?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tol viron removed for a greater arena que experience?

• Yes
    • No

Many hate this map because of the abuse of making healers who try to LoS fall through the map. The bug happens when you get disoriented, can be either by: Blind,polymorph,DB=Dragons breath, Scatter shot etc etc. This has caused alot of people to lose for no reason at all because when you spawn back in the middle of the map retards will abuse it and instantly cc you and make u force a trinket or lose. It's completely bullshit and if you're not going to fix this might aswell remove the map completely.

If they wont fix it, what makes you think they gonna remove it?

I love the map, i dont want it removed only fixed.

Same.

Tol'Viron is one of my favorite arena maps, specially for LoSing, kiting and pillaring, but sadly it is bugged, but still one of the best in my opinion.

If they could reduce the distance that you have to fall for you to get teleported back...

Your opinion is as stupid as it is pointless. The arena is bugged because of the "bugs". Fix bugs and there will be no problem. Why remove the arena and not fix the bugs? The devs will only show to the community you're extra lazy to get even work on it. Makes no sense. Edited by Garodar

Your opinion is as stupid as it is pointless. The arena is bugged because of the "bugs". Fix bugs and there will be no problem. Why remove the arena and not fix the bugs? The devs will only show to the community you're extra lazy to get even work on it. Makes no sense.

Do you even read my statement? ''If you're not going to fix these bugs might aswell remove the map'' You think I don't like this map? Without the bugs this map would be my favourite! It has so many good LoS spots and is a great map overall but with these bugs it's just completely impossible. Think about it, when you fall down and respawn back in the middle, your dps has to either kite away from the enemy or pillar them which makes him pillar and kite from you and it gives the enemy more chance to cc you and kill the target, so you basically have to really force a trinket or you will lose (also because the map is so big it causes frustration when you get cced in the middle and you have to struggle to get to your dps) (unless it's a warrior). It's completely outrageous and stupid. I love this map, I woud like to keep it if they could just for once actually listen to this community and fix the important stuff.

Edited by Deathskin

votes yes, bc id rather play all games on nagrand, than falling every arena under map. this also happened with me in dalaran arena

upd, tolvir arena is not the best, and its great for warlock teams b/c it is very big. no surprise someone likes it

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081116222811/ycm/images/archive/e/e5/20091231183527!Back-EN.png

Haha, you fools!

You have triggered my trap card, which is the "summon defenders", so I summon all restoration druids, mages, rogues and their friends(which play with them) to click no!

Your turn.

• Like 1

I have no clue how mage works,since you are Necrobot I feel bad for you can't even get 2.7k achiev xD

1. I'm not Necrobot not sure where you got that from.

2. I do have the 2.7k achiv and bragging about it like you do is just sad since 2.7k is equivalent to 1.7k on retail.

Edited by F1f2f3f4f5f6