FOR THE HORDE

Gigowolf

once you get your gear you don't really care whether you win or not. Main objective becomes slaughtering your enemy

Couldn't agree more :D currently i am aiming for top 50 so my aim is mainly kills i still do BG tactics and BG objectives but getting those precious HK's is more important now. :/

well if u go 2/0 winning, u can go easily farm it thus more kills ... if u are losing, u will have 50% of ur group trying to do the map or tactic or whatever and other 50% will be pvping against 100% of ally pvping because they are winning ...

I'm just trying to say that if u do tactic of try to get the advantage to ur faction in bg u will have more oportunity to get more kills

well if u go 2/0 winning, u can go easily farm it thus more kills ... if u are losing, u will have 50% of ur group trying to do the map or tactic or whatever and other 50% will be pvping against 100% of ally pvping because they are winning ...

I'm just trying to say that if u do tactic of try to get the advantage to ur faction in bg u will have more oportunity to get more kills

I win 95% of my bgs and i'm horde full pride and always 30+kills.

Just saying.

No i'm not selling carries.