I need the help of a mj please

stone4

Mj Lord I need your help, I try to change email but I check with Hotmail, and tells me that my account microsoft there, we already have plenty of time and ever and had the urge to change email, but someone came into my mind and II delete all my characters :( all, and if I can and I want them back, but I'm afraid that I can not change my email and password need to force my mail or my own microsoft serve, so I need your mj help could you change my email mail please? I only change the password and I would recover my characters on my own, and if you can find out who was or if you have some method of advinar who remove my characters please be possible that you apply a sanction ?? not only remove my characters delete my entire guild :( please Help me change my email please. please
  • Administrators
Aston' date=' Astonn, Asthon, charly, Shyzuku, Quiinn, Kuvira, Kaelune, Khaelune[/quote']

Players not found

Astoon

Have other email, IP and account - was transfered or sold.

There's one account in the game with this email, but without characters on the FUN server and with one character on x100.

Or you gave false nicknames or you was hacked, or you played with your friend from one account - your CP logs have a different IP-adress and history is very old. Hackers don't play so long on hacked account.

With this information I can't change your email. And account is empty.

If you was hacked you can try to create new topic by these rules and wait for an answer from other GM which work with these cases.

If it's was your friend - speak with him.