3v3

Iwannadance

1. It's rare to see 3,1k Retail players clicking frames, and just because they can manage that doesn't mean you can, doubt you're a 3,1k Retail Gladiator.

2. No one was comfortable with keybindings either when people first started playing wow, but they made keybindings their "style", as you so delicately put it.

1: He can manage to click the frames. Either way, you're not required to be 3.1k Retail Gladiator to click frames, it was an example that some professional players are doing what he's doing.

2: Clicking frames is his style, possibility of him not having enough space around his character movement keybindings or mice.

Clicking frames is his style, possibility of him not having enough space around his character movement keybindings or mice.

F1, F2, F3 --- Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3 --- Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3 --- Shift+F1, Shift+F2, Shift+F3 --- Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2, Ctrl+F3 ??? He's probably just not so good at actually hitting keybinds, there's always enough space for keybinds.

- - - Updated - - -

and what about clicking spells?xd

If you click spells you're a noob and people hate on you (Eldkpujo), but if you click frames you're just like everyone else, you just don't have "have enough keybinds"...what a joke.

F1, F2, F3 --- Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3 --- Ctrl+1, Ctrl+2, Ctrl+3 --- Shift+F1, Shift+F2, Shift+F3 --- Ctrl+F1, Ctrl+F2, Ctrl+F3 ??? He's probably just not so good at actually hitting keybinds, there's always enough space for keybinds.

Obviously there's always enough space. But it's dependent if you have a keyboard where your F1 F2 etc is side instead of upper - Easier to click with Ctrl/Shift F's or if you're comfortable with your current keybindings and cba to have more. Same thing with macro mice.

Obviously there's always enough space. But it's dependent if you have a keyboard where your F1 F2 etc is side instead of upper - Easier to click with Ctrl/Shift F's or if you're comfortable with your current keybindings and cba to have more. Same thing with macro mice.

Then if you're shit and can't hit more keys, then judging other players how they play isn't very smart. Such as Pujo and other people I've seen him judge in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

jonte, you dont click frames but you still sucks, make no difference at all.

I was the first Holy Paladin in a long time to get 2,8k, and I didn't play with a Retail Gladiator like Conejoscuro. Please tell me how much I actually "sucks" (as you spell it)

Then if you're shit and can't hit more keys, then judging other players how they play isn't very smart. Such as Pujo and other people I've seen him judge in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

I was the first Holy Paladin in a long time to get 2,8k, and I didn't play with a Retail Gladiator like Conejoscuro. Please tell me how much I actually "sucks" (as you spell it)

you mean 2.8 this season playing with a bm hunter? oooh on 2s right? oh on this season where the game is shit?

- - - Updated - - -

If you click spells you're a noob and people hate on you (Eldkpujo), but if you click frames you're just like everyone else, you just don't have "have enough keybinds"...what a joke.

why ? if people click spells he need to be hated & noob?

I was the first Holy Paladin in a long time to get 2' date='8k, and I didn't play with a Retail Gladiator like Conejoscuro. Please tell me how much I actually "sucks" (as you spell it)[/quote']

Holypala is bugged on Pandawow and by far not hard to get highrating with it. I was 2.6 while playing like the biggest retard. It wasn't hard to press my 3 spells tbh. My heal shouldnt outheal dmg in 80% dampening so yeah.

He play with a retail gladiator ? Nice joke, this hunter is utter shit and getting farmed. Only thing why he gets rating is because he is a fucking Beastmaster. Holy shit rofl. Just to mention that i was 2.6 after 1 week of playing this class.

ww monk is beyond bugged btw. Doent matter sinsitto is still good but a top ww would rape the whole server.

Edited by Noneedholy

you mean 2.8 this season playing with a bm hunter? oooh on 2s right? oh on this season where the game is shit?

No, 2,8k last season with a ww monk.

- - - Updated - - -

Holypala is bugged on Pandawow and by far not hard to get highrating with it. I was 2.6 while playing like the biggest retard. It wasn't hard to press my 3 spells tbh. My heal shouldnt outheal dmg in 80% dampening so yeah.

He play with a retail gladiator ? Nice joke, this hunter is utter shit and getting farmed. Only thing why he gets rating is because he is a fucking Beastmaster. Holy shit rofl. Just to mention that i was 2.6 after 1 week of playing this class.

LOL, Holy Paladin is bugged? Is that why Holy Paladin have been so god damn populated lately? And you didn't get 2,6k, atleast not here, you got 2,4k.

He beat Blaston and Kaillyx as Survival. And he has legit proof of being Retail Gladiator, since he fucking streams it, you know.

- - - Updated - - -

why ? if people click spells he need to be hated & noob?

Obviously, as soon as Pujo's post one of his videos he always gets hates, not not only when he posts videos, normally too.

LOL, Holy Paladin is bugged? Is that why Holy Paladin have been so god damn populated lately? And you didn't get 2,6k, atleast not here, you got 2,4k.

He beat Blaston and Kaillyx as Survival. And he has legit proof of being Retail Gladiator, since he fucking streams it, you know.

I was 2.6 when i sold my Pala.

He beat blaston and Kaillyx. This guys are even losing to Rsham + warrior combs and get farmed against me and pewds ( for example nerdslayer + serenety farmed every mage team except me and baz last s.) Kailly and blaston are utter shit.

And no this Hunter is totally dogshit.

You gained rating while playing with a abusing Hunter and a WW who does completly absurd DMG. WW monk is beyond broken here, believe it or not. I'll soon start playing ww + Hpriest with a retail mate here ;D

And yes Pala is bugged, played it by myself and it was funny how broken the healing output is in dampening.

Edit:

Pujo is one of the worst player. He can't even interrupt properly and you are wondering why he get hated ? He calls other people shit and himself best DK who owned everyone in Arena. Still he dont realise that he s trash. Wonder why

I was 2.6 when i sold my Pala.

He beat blaston and Kaillyx. This guys are even losing to Rsham + warrior combs and get farmed against me and pewds ( for example nerdslayer + serenety farmed every mage team except me and baz last s.) Kailly and blaston are utter shit.

And no this Hunter is totally dogshit.

You gained rating while playing with a abusing Hunter and a WW who does completly absurd DMG. WW monk is beyond broken here, believe it or not. I'll soon start playing ww + Hpriest with a retail mate here ;D

And yes Pala is bugged, played it by myself and it was funny how broken the healing output is in dampening.

Edit:

Pujo is one of the worst player. He can't even interrupt properly and you are wondering why he get hated ? He calls other people shit and himself best DK who owned everyone in Arena. Still he dont realise that he s trash. Wonder why

Funny how you think Pujo is shit after you said Serenityz and Nerdslayer farmed everyone except you while me and Pujo beat them...

- - - Updated - - -

And holy shocks that does 28k non crit isn't broken healing (in a good way) it's totally shit.

- - - Updated - - -

1 more thing, how come when you inspect your old Paladin and check the arena rating statistic, it says that you only got 2,4k?

Funny how you think Pujo is shit after you said Serenityz and Nerdslayer farmed everyone except you while me and Pujo beat them...

I was obviously talking about Mage + heal combs, not my problem if you simply don't get the god damn Point.

I just get pissed off that you try to judge people on here while playing a class which every tard plays till 50% dampening against me rofl ...

Try to play pala in 3s on Highrating here and you get respect.

I'm not talking about Holy shock, it's the same with warriors, theres smth that is bugged but deep inside the formulas and not that easy to find / test just say. (beside of the bugged execution sentence)

I already explained you how you got highrating so stop bragging about it now.

Pujo is still trash, doesnt matter what you wanna tell me. Saw him playing, rekt him and always facepalmed myself after i saw his mmr. Just stop judging people after u was 2.8 in a god damn comb-based tryhard bracket.

Edited by Noneedholy

I was obviously talking about Mage + heal combs, not my problem if you simply don't get the god damn Point.

I just get pissed off that you try to judge people on here while playing a class which every tard plays till 50% dampening against me rofl ...

Try to play pala in 3s on Highrating here and you get respect.

I'm not talking about Holy shock, it's the same with warriors, theres smth that is bugged but deep inside the formulas and not that easy to find / test just say. (beside of the bugged execution sentence)

I already explained you how you got highrating so stop bragging about it now.

Pujo is still trash, doesnt matter what you wanna tell me. Saw him playing, rekt him and always facepalmed myself after i saw his mmr. Just stop judging people after u was 2.8 in a god damn comb-based tryhard bracket.

So...if you beat most mage+heal combs, you farm, ok retard.

LOL, I judge him because he judge people by how they play while he can't even bind Arena targets. And sure, leme go Rshaman and yolo till 3,5 instead.

I have already beaten high rated people in 3s as holy paladin. I could farm 1,2k teams to 3k in 3s, doesn't mean I should get respect for it.

Not bragging, you are bragging if anyone "Serentyz farmed everyone except me" LOL okay, chill.

Pujo is trash? Please tell me how you're not judging people now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Holy Shock is more important than the other healing spells, since it's instant, should be big, and I don't have to fake people all the time before I can get a safe heal off at high dampening.

- - - Updated - - -

Just stop judging people after u was 2.8 in a god damn comb-based tryhard bracket.

Sure, if you stop judging people too, like Blaston, even when beats you in 3s, while you play warrior. (which is faaar more bugged than Holy Paladin...)

So...if you beat most mage+heal combs, you farm, ok retard.

LOL, I judge him because he judge people by how they play while he can't even bind Arena targets. And sure, leme go Rshaman and yolo till 3,5 instead.

I have already beaten high rated people in 3s as holy paladin. I could farm 1,2k teams to 3k in 3s, doesn't mean I should get respect for it.

Not bragging, you are bragging if anyone "Serentyz farmed everyone except me" LOL okay, chill.

Pujo is trash? Please tell me how you're not judging people now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Holy Shock is more important than the other healing spells, since it's instant, should be big, and I don't have to fake people all the time before I can get a safe heal off at high dampening.

First of all, Yes nerdslayer and serenety farmed Coldsiemens and this russian Mage (blastons mate) in 2s which were actually the only mages queueing 2s at this time on highrating.

Yes please go resto shaman. People who talk like that have actually no fucking clue. I told you proof it instead of talking bullshit.

Yes i just said he beat every mage team except me and baz .. and ? Wheres ur problem its the truth ? Well ye he beat me also once but that doesnt matter atm.

dude lol .. i judge people but i guess i'm in a really good position to judge people just say. If i start talking about who i beat and what were my ranks last season here you probs gonna blame me for bragging again so yeah im pretty sure you know all about it already ;D

At the end it crystallizes out that you are just a Pala who hit once 2.8 and think hes in a position where he can judge about people now. You don't have to fake at all at paladin on Pandawow ( even tho its totally easy with the haste proccs ) because some heal spells are simply bugged. ( execution sentence for example) not to mention blinding light through Pillars.

You call people trash who don't have macros to target enemys ? I also click nameplates to target enemys (if you meant that, not sure) And it was still enough to reck you.

God sake rofl

Sure' date=' if you stop judging people too, like Blaston, even when beats you in 3s, while you play warrior. (which is faaar more bugged than Holy Paladin...)[/quote']

I hope you know that me, deepoxy and Dionysus farmed blaston in the last days down from his R1 spot and they won't even get the R1 title now yes ? So be careful with what you say because you are clueless.

Maybe he beat me while playing with friends or mates it doesnt really matter for me.

He got farmed in the ladder and at the end he was below me thats what matters. I don't even want to mention how blaston got farmed 7 times while i played MLD (normally my main comb ) with autschbatsch and deepoxy. But yes we barely play.

I told you above why im in the position to judge people and you are not. Play 3s and get your shit together because you achieved nothing more than 2.8 in 2s with bugged classes (as mates). Congratz.

I guess even adlairo has more 3s xp here than you.

Edited by Noneedholy

First of all, Yes nerdslayer and serenety farmed Coldsiemens and this russian Mage (blastons mate) in 2s which were actually the only mages queueing 2s at this time on highrating.

Yes please go resto shaman. People who talk like that have actually no fucking clue. I told you proof it instead of talking bullshit.

Yes i just said he beat every mage team except me and baz .. and ? Wheres ur problem its the truth ? Well ye he beat me also once but that doesnt matter atm.

dude lol .. i judge people but i guess i'm in a really good position to judge people just say. If i start talking about who i beat and what were my ranks last season here you probs gonna blame me for bragging again so yeah im pretty sure you know all about it already ;D

At the end it crystallizes out that you are just a Pala who hit once 2.8 and think hes in a position where he can judge about people now. You don't have to fake at all at paladin on Pandawow ( even tho its totally easy with the haste proccs ) because some heal spells are simply bugged. ( execution sentence for example) not to mention blinding light through Pillars.

You call people trash who don't have macros to target enemys ? I also click nameplates to target enemys (if you meant that, not sure) And it was still enough to reck you.

Not like I haven't beaten you before LOL, so stop talking.

I don't abuse Blinding Light, if I was I would already have been reported, for sure.

And at the end of the day, you have been high rated on a private server, you're still just another shitty random on Retail, that's why you spend more time on a bugged ass private server than Retail, you love feeling like you're a god, that's why you hate on Blaston all the time, because he have beaten you a lot of times before. It's sad, truly.

Not like I haven't beaten you before LOL, so stop talking.

I don't abuse Blinding Light, if I was I would already have been reported, for sure.

And at the end of the day, you have been high rated on a private server, you're still just another shitty random on Retail, that's why you spend more time on a bugged ass private server than Retail, you love feeling like you're a god, that's why you hate on Blaston all the time, because he have beaten you a lot of times before. It's sad, truly.

ohhh im so god damn good :D i actually wanted to bring you at the point where you start to talk about retail ;D

The part with blaston where he got farmed when it did matters and when i queued srs you simply ignore or :D? Anyways dont wanna talk about that anymore because you simply won't understand it i guess.

But to your question from retail :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/Aegwynn/Sazzi/advanced

That's my retail Character. Yes at this time i was probably better as rdruid and / or war but i still had only a Priest on Retail because i just love playing this class. Anyways i only played Priest in 5s and 2s at the end of S15. Never had a 3s team, just 2s and 5s. I always played 3s with alts from friends or PTR mates who boosted accounts for free on higher rating

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-trading/3171853-bieten-kostenlosen-windwalker-monk-boost-im-2s-3s-und-5s.html

yes it's in german but you can put it in translate and ull understand that we were making acc plays for free just to play funny combs etc.

( also i saw no point trying to go for 3s glad because without mates its simply impossible to hit 2.8) so i thought i'll try it in 5s with autschbatsch etc. easy to understand or ?

Now the question WHY i don't play retail and why i sit at bugged private servers :

The answer will surprise you even tho that 90% of this forum think exactly like me :D

Wod blows totally

But it's nice to see how you are going out of arguments and keep talking about blaston etc. while i already explained you before how it was at the end of the Season. If i'm only high rated on a shitty private server, what are you for beeing lowrated on a shitty private server ?

Edited by Noneedholy

ohhh im so god damn good :D i actually wanted to bring you at the point where you start to talk about retail ;D

The part with blaston where he got farmed when it did matters and when i queued srs you simply ignore or :D? Anyways dont wanna talk about that anymore because you simply won't understand it i guess.

But to your question from retail :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/Aegwynn/Sazzi/advanced

That's my retail Character. Yes at this time i was probably better as rdruid and / or war but i still had only a Priest on Retail because i just love playing this class. Anyways i only played Priest in 5s and 2s at the end of S15. Never had a 3s team, just 2s and 5s. I always played 3s with alts from friends or PTR mates who boosted accounts for free on higher rating

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-trading/3171853-bieten-kostenlosen-windwalker-monk-boost-im-2s-3s-und-5s.html

yes it's in german but you can put it in translate and ull understand that we were making acc plays for free just to play funny combs etc.

( also i saw no point trying to go for 3s glad because without mates its simply impossible to hit 2.8) so i thought i'll try it in 5s with autschbatsch etc. easy to understand or ?

Now the question WHY i don't play retail and why i sit at bugged private servers :

The answer will surprise you even tho that 90% of this forum think exactly like me :D

Wod blows totally

But it's nice to see how you are going out of arguments and keep talking about blaston etc. while i already explained you before how it was at the end of the Season. If i'm only high rated on a shitty private server, what are you for beeing lowrated on a shitty private server ?

Ok, won't argue with someone whom his life is WoW, even though he just got 2,4k LOL, again, just another random on retail.

You've lost several times to me, with different comps, and you can't say I was playing broken comps or anything, because all times was vs you on your warrior, doesn't get more broken than that. And yes, I've never played Retail before, never gotten a chance to actually know how to play with actual good players vs good players, so yeah, I'm not "skilled" but atleast I've beaten you several times before fairly. Even though WoW is a alt game, find it hard being good on a game with a lot of binds when you main a game on Xbox..

Ok, won't argue with someone whom his life is WoW, even though he just got 2,4k LOL, again, just another random on retail.

You've lost several times to me, with different comps, and you can't say I was playing broken comps or anything, because all times was vs you on your warrior, doesn't get more broken than that. And yes, I've never played Retail before, never gotten a chance to actually know how to play with actual good players vs good players, so yeah, I'm not "skilled" but atleast I've beaten you several times before fairly. Even though WoW is a alt game, find it hard being good on a game with a lot of binds when you main a game on Xbox..

And now we go from retail WOW to the real life argue. You are actually totally amazing ... What do you know about my real life ? I'm barely online since start of the current season also im barely streaming so how you dare to judge my RL now ? What is going on do you even know my second name :D? It's actually amazing how you try to blame me but failed hard.

Yes it can happen to lose against players. I actually lost against the biggest retard here already but not on my main. You can't always win and sometimes you are just bored and you play totally bad in 2s. On my main i actually took care with who i que (dionysus / purpolz) and yes ive to admit that i was Tryharding in 2s. You are talking about my alts where you beat me ? Lol cmon please it has a reason why i was 400 + rating above you .. and im just talking about 2s now, i won't start talking about 3s because you don't have any xp anyways there.

So you call me retail random because i hit only 2.5 ? I hit 2.650 / 2.7 + mmr on a accountplay resto druid but since i can't proof that to 100% and even tho ull ask baz or pewds you won't believe them so let's say im only 2.5 xp. How you dare to judge me when you didnt even play retail ? How you dare to call ANYONE here random while you didn't even play the real game on retail ? It's embarrassing and you are right, stop argueing and leave finally

love this thread.

LOL, too far???

- - - Updated - - -

You could try lifting your hand...

i dont have your ordinary keyboard. the space between F1 and 1 is pretty big on my keyboard and its aids as fuck to move my hand to target like that.

anyway if you will stop now, it works for me and you're no one to talk about it. its not that i dont have enough keybinds, im just uncomfortable with the ones that i do have. ridiculous how there are 10+ posts about me clicking frames.

And now we go from retail WOW to the real life argue. You are actually totally amazing ... What do you know about my real life ? I'm barely online since start of the current season also im barely streaming so how you dare to judge my RL now ? What is going on do you even know my second name :D? It's actually amazing how you try to blame me but failed hard.

Yes it can happen to lose against players. I actually lost against the biggest retard here already but not on my main. You can't always win and sometimes you are just bored and you play totally bad in 2s. On my main i actually took care with who i que (dionysus / purpolz) and yes ive to admit that i was Tryharding in 2s. You are talking about my alts where you beat me ? Lol cmon please it has a reason why i was 400 + rating above you .. and im just talking about 2s now, i won't start talking about 3s because you don't have any xp anyways there.

So you call me retail random because i hit only 2.5 ? I hit 2.650 / 2.7 + mmr on a accountplay resto druid but since i can't proof that to 100% and even tho ull ask baz or pewds you won't believe them so let's say im only 2.5 xp. How you dare to judge me when you didnt even play retail ? How you dare to call ANYONE here random while you didn't even play the real game on retail ? It's embarrassing and you are right, stop argueing and leave finally

love this thread.

You wasted soooo much time right now, I was't talking about irl, I was specifying how bad I am, yet I beat you. I just admitted myself that I was bad, yet you spent 5-10 minutes writing how bad I am? After I just said it myself? Either you have to go back to school to finnish your English classes, or you just gotta pay attention...